Epic Perfect World

S.KOREA vs Server - Daily Wiping

Offline uwot?

green to red dot ratio is 5:1 or so

5:1? Lol. We are usualy fighting 4 guilds - Ares, Alamat, Aeons, Axe Group. Often they have numbers, even if we outnumber them, its not 5:1 ratio, not even 2:1 or 1,5:1. And about outnumbering you or worms - ofc, But same problem goes with ur faction, on your timezone - even if ure starting pk against Ducks/Worms/Salvation with equal numbers, at the end you always bring more ppl, outnumbering ur enemy. And dont try to deny that - ik how famous skype sig works, but its not something i blame you lol, its obvious that ppl are logging for pk and fun   ;)

90% of the time you're not doing anything apart from targetting people then just staring at them, some random running around

You guys have real talent to exaggerate things ;) I keep insta aaing all the time and while doing that - attacking&using skills + when being targeted - "meaningless runing" = going out of targeting me person range. But okay.

Oh and you should consider changing the title to S.Korea and D Return greatly outnumbering the few ballsy people bothering stepping outside sz during pinoy hours, GF indeed.

Few ballsy people = 4 factions? Or ure just having simply butthurt for posting clip with wiping xp?
Anyway, I didnt mean to start drama/flaming with this video, but i see you will find reason to do it anyway ;)

Quality will be improved (was better earlier cause was using other program to record, now im gonna stick to it).
So thats it, please keep topic dramaless.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Where's the vid where S Korea + D return got wiped by 2 squads of xpend when they had 40 people? I won't call it daily wiping as long as you play with 10 wrs + 10 eps + 20 dds and still manage to lose when outnumbering 2:1 or 3:1. Not impressed.
P.S. : Why is a WB squad leader? Oh, nvm I forgot. When you rely on numbers you don't need to know how to play.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
Where's the vid where S Korea + D return got wiped by 2 squads of xpend when they had 40 people? I won't call it daily wiping as long as you play with 10 wrs + 10 eps + 20 dds and still manage to lose when outnumbering 2:1 or 3:1. Not impressed.
P.S. : Why is a WB squad leader? Oh, nvm I forgot. When you rely on numbers you don't need to know how to play.

easy koreans/d.return, train more

Offline uwot?

I have never seen we outnumbered you 2:1 or 3:1 and lost. ;)

Vegas

Winning mass PK with more numbers = irrelevant and boring PK.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
I have never seen we outnumbered you 2:1 or 3:1 and lost. ;)
That's because you died the whole pk and didn't got chance to count. ;)
i feel like i'm dead

Offline uwot?

That's because you died the whole pk and didn't got chance to count. ;)

:sad: I don't remember dying though same as I don't remember we had fight against XP 40-50 as you say vs 20.  ;)

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
:sad: I don't remember dying though same as I don't remember we had fight against XP 40-50 as you say vs 20.  ;)
Just because you weren't there it doesnt mean it didn't happen.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline uwot?

Just because you weren't there it doesnt mean it didn't happen.

I never said it didnt happen.
"I have never seen we outnumbered you 2:1 or 3:1 and lost."

"I don't remember dying though same as I don't remember we had fight against XP 40-50 as you say vs 20."

Mean i didnt see that, wasnt participating in it, though i highly doubt it happened with ratio of numbers u said.

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
well, the quality put me off watching the video fully.. also just saw the EA runnign around and jumping from place to place doing nothing. so figured what the rest of the video would look like..

but gf i guess ?

Can't match this :(

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Goodo Joboo

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
I wouldn't comment if it wasn't for the provocative title; I am not impressed in the slightest, in every single clip the green to red dot ratio is 5:1 or so, 90% of the time you're not doing anything apart from targetting people then just staring at them, some random running around and other meaningless activities.

Oh and you should consider changing the title to S.Korea and D Return greatly outnumbering the few ballsy people bothering stepping outside sz during pinoy hours, GF indeed.
wise man

Crystali-150SIN

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
well Korea #1
 let xpendable cry lelo ,
i never saw them  they accept loose - more excuse-  they will find
and the time  between EU and  Asia not much so stop  talk shit  LOL

good video !!!  keep goind prove  some ego shits the true :-* :-* :-*

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
It ok i have 7 videos where xp win the ALMIGHTY HOLY ALLIANCE Skorea ares dreturn ducks worms no worries ALL, it all comes to day, xp wins one day(outnumber pk only skill ofc) skorea,ares and dreturn win other day ( due to numbers )
Last Edit: Jan 24, 2014, 11:48 am by Maxy/Ownah

Offline BriEsT

• Don
I wouldn't comment if it wasn't for the provocative title; I am not impressed in the slightest, in every single clip the green to red dot ratio is 5:1 or so, 90% of the time you're not doing anything apart from targetting people then just staring at them, some random running around and other meaningless activities.

Thats true if we only think about EU/US guilds , Asians ( Alamat Aeons Axe and Ares ) on the other hand got plenty themselfs sooooo ( video shows mostly fight with other Asia guilds ) ... Im not saying ur not right , I actually agree with you most of the time Korea/Dreturn outnumbers XP Ducks Worms or whoever due to the timezone , but when they fight with rest of Asia its usually same number pk or something around it ( 50-60 on both sides ) .

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
It ok i have 7 videos where xp win the ALMIGHTY HOLY ALLIANCE Skorea ares dreturn ducks worms no worries ALL, it all comes to day, xp wins one day(outnumber pk only skill ofc) skorea,ares and dreturn win other day ( due to numbers )

ur video will be last part of video of main pk ok , whe all korean go sleep  , like my video
and  lets say all xpendable dislike my video  cuz mad?
and cant live with game dead ?
so serious lelo
pls  dun fck urself maxy
i dislike humans  like this lol

i sick of ur egos rlly :D