Epic Perfect World

S.KOREA vs Server - Daily Wiping

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
GF Aeons, Alamat, Axe Groups, Ares, Worms, XP

Another S.KOREA pk video by my fren Andree
Don't forget to watch in high quality!
Baddie resolution due to recording in window mode.

Enjoy~

Offline Major League

• WasteDump
  • Xpendable - Retired
The "Daily Wiping" seems familiar hmmm

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
I wouldn't comment if it wasn't for the provocative title; I am not impressed in the slightest, in every single clip the green to red dot ratio is 5:1 or so, 90% of the time you're not doing anything apart from targetting people then just staring at them, some random running around and other meaningless activities.

Oh and you should consider changing the title to S.Korea and D Return greatly outnumbering the few ballsy people bothering stepping outside sz during pinoy hours, GF indeed.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
well, the quality put me off watching the video fully.. also just saw the EA runnign around and jumping from place to place doing nothing. so figured what the rest of the video would look like..

but gf i guess ?

Can't match this :(

just kidding. anyways..  keep it up.. i miss these pks most of the time :( bad time for me..
Last Edit: Jan 24, 2014, 02:28 am by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
I wouldn't comment if it wasn't for the provocative title; I am not impressed in the slightest, in every single clip the green to red dot ratio is 5:1 or so, 90% of the time you're not doing anything apart from targetting people then just staring at them, some random running around and other meaningless activities.

Oh and you should consider changing the title to S.Korea and D Return greatly outnumbering the few ballsy people bothering stepping outside sz during pinoy hours, GF indeed.

Offline shucuz

• retired
  • Characters: random
nice video!

stop crying about the numbers and recruit more people lmao or don't leave sz .. we pk outnumbered everyday against pinoyz alliance and Ares 40 v 60 and we still win so get ur facts right
Last Edit: Jan 24, 2014, 08:15 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
It's not about recruiting
More it's just about that ur playing when no one else is that's why u got numbers

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
nice video!

stop crying about the numbers and recruit more people lmao or don't leave sz .. we pk outnumbered everyday against pinoyz alliance and Ares 40 v 60 and we still win so get ur facts right punk

I'm not crying about numbers, just stating why the title is misleading, if we wanted to we could open recruitment for 30 minutes and fill 2 guilds then sz lock you for an eternity, but we're not interested in ruining the server the way you are during your timezone. Also we pvp against you and D Return 20v50 and win with ease.
Last Edit: Jan 24, 2014, 08:16 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
well, the quality put me off watching the video fully.. also just saw the EA runnign around and jumping from place to place doing nothing. so figured what the rest of the video would look like..

but gf i guess ?

Can't match this :(

The dude in lower left corner reading something..

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Good video i wish you guys were in Expendables time zone.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Good video i wish you guys were in Expendables time zone.
2k14 excuse. I still remember how robertina was shouting to skorea let xp wipe ducks, and then xp will wipe skorea too. When got wiped dont loging at skorea time anymore.
Last Edit: Jan 24, 2014, 08:12 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
2k14 excuse. I still remember how robertina was shouting to skorea let xp wipe ducks, and then xp will wipe skorea too. When got wiped dont loging at skorea time anymore.

fact is fact. say whatever you want.. timezone is a big factor..  whether it is used as an excuse or not.. people have work and uni and school or w/e ... cnt expect ANY one faction to dominate 24/7 ..   the few skorea that try to pk in xpendable favoured timezone, gets wiped .. and vice versa .. nothing short of expectations... this isn't just the case with xpendable and skorea.. same thing may be said about salvation, worms, ducks.. or w/e ... there's a time when each of these factions can easily pop out 2 squads or more.. then there are times when they'll be lucky to get half a squad.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Fixed some posts and cleaned some disresepctifull comments,

Please stop beeing so rude to other players and respect each other.

Offline ✙ⒽⓊⒽⓌⒽⒶⓉ✞

• Characters: HuhWhat
  • Faction: Still Looking