Epic Perfect World

New Playyer Advice.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
well I'll just say this, since when does being who you are, give you the right to silence others? no one does you just do it.
I just wanted to say that you and ur little friend should calm down and stop making others feel bad for trying to help somone,bye :rolleyes:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
All classes are easy to play.

Skill in pk is mostly down to making the most efficient use of your chi, genie, offense & defensive abilities. Doing this applies to all classes.  Another major boost is being able to keep track of everyone around you & predicting the moves of those you fight. 
These things are difficult to master, regardless of which class you play.

Skilled pkers are tough on any class they play. Mastering most of a specific class takes only a few hours, getting good at pk in general takes time. 

In short, pick a class with abilities you like. They are all good. 

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
All classes are easy to play.

Skill in pk is mostly down to making the most efficient use of your chi, genie, offense & defensive abilities. Doing this applies to all classes.  Another major boost is being able to keep track of everyone around you & predicting the moves of those you fight. 
These things are difficult to master, regardless of which class you play.

Skilled pkers are tough on any class they play. Mastering most of a specific class takes only a few hours, getting good at pk in general takes time. 

In short, pick a class with abilities you like. They are all good.
At least you agree with the classes being easy, lol.
Best poster.

I just wanted to say that you and ur little friend should calm down and stop making others feel bad for trying to help somone,bye :rolleyes:
It's okay, Little. Let the little geeks think they run everything.
Last Edit: Jan 24, 2014, 03:46 am by Lolly

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Runic

My advice to a new player on epw?

Play with world chat off.

Offline Stud

• Noob Is Here :)
  • Anyone Need Frnd m here i need one too :P
  • Characters: Stud_Dagger, Stud_Arrow
  • Faction: ArchEnemy

:pig-42: :pig-2: :pig-42:
Stud_Dagger(demon r8 sin)
Stud_Arrow(demon r8 archer)
Stud_Blade(sage seeker)
Stud_Kitty(sage barbarian)
Stud_Fist(demon blademaster)

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
At least you agree with the classes being easy, lol.
Best poster.

no one argued any class not being easy in THAT sense lol...

even feone said it takes time to master..

this discussion arose when you said psy, EA are easy and the rest takes time to "master"..

where the matter of the fact is, any class takes time to master .. it's not any easier to master psy or EA.. all class takes time to master.. but all class is easy to play ;o .. 

huge difference bettween playing and mastering a class.. :)

idk, might just've been the wording of your statement that threw people off, but yea.. thats the only reasons anyone started this debate..
Last Edit: Jan 24, 2014, 05:25 am by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
It's okay, Little. Let the little geeks think they run everything.

Yea because someone being more knowledgeable than you at something must mean they're a geek.  :normal-16:

You know as much about me as you know about this game - Nothing.   :normal-3:
Last Edit: Jan 24, 2014, 05:34 am by Blitzkrieg

Sarju

my advice to you is smoke weed, live life to the fullest (YOLOSWAG), and get mad girls

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

Best advice in the whole thread.

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
Does seeker r bad? if they combos on cd they can aps ;o

scatterer3

The post of blitzkrieg is pretty accurate, but Lolly just wrote her own opinion, no need to get wild, unless there's something behind all this scene here. Mastering your class takes more time and effort than reading different skill descriptions.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Quote from: Blitzkrieg
Yea because someone being more knowledgeable than you at something must mean they're a geek.  :normal-16:
Look who keeps coming back.
I'd rather not know every aspect of a kid's game, thanks.

You know as much about me as you know about this game - Nothing. :normal-3:
So if someone apparently knows nothing more than you, you try to act smart with them.. But it would figure right? Since you must think you're so good on the kid's game.

And I'm not allowed any fun giggling at this? xD

Quote from: Professional
The post of blitzkrieg is pretty accurate, but Lolly just wrote her own opinion, no need to get wild, unless there's something behind all this scene here.
Everyone all the sudden dislikes me. :normal-23:
Mastering your class takes more time and effort than reading different skill descriptions.
Of course it does, but apparently people think I can't do that. It's okay, like said earlier I'd rather not be so good at a kid's game. I let the so called "adults" run it.  :normal-12:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 03:11 pm by ♪

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Barb is also tanky and easy, but it can also get boring.

You tried Sage DpH Barb? I have -ct on most of my gear, and it's hella fun! c:

cevans1290

Look who keeps coming back.
I'd rather not know every aspect of a kid's game, thanks.
So if someone apparently knows nothing more than you, you try to act smart with them.. But it would figure right? Since you must think you're so good on the kid's game.

And I'm not allowed any fun giggling at this? xD

Everyone all the sudden dislikes me. :normal-23:Of course it does, but apparently people think I can't do that. It's okay, like said earlier I'd rather not be so good at a kid's game. I let the so called "adults" run it.  :normal-12:
Not all dislike, but true that he keeps coming back xd I just left it, but this thread is Popcorn Eater.