Epic Perfect World

New Playyer Advice.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Sure.
Everyone's opinion is different. Lol

Besides Psy, Ea, wb.. and I guess seeker.
All the other classes take some time to.. "master" '-'

Some of the things you claimed were objectively wrong, not an opinion.

You're foolish if you think psys, eas, wbs and seekers do not take time to master, I can dominate 99.95% of the servers population with all 4 of those classes, hence I mastered it and they did not, if it was as easy to master as you claim the fights could go either way - But they wouldn't, I can guarantee you that. The one exception to this would be two channeling Eas with equal, ideal gears fighting eachother (One experienced, one a novice), hierobugs are so common and the "combos" so primitive it really could be a 50/50 chance for either to win.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Quote from: Blitzkrieg
Some of the things you claimed were objectively wrong, not an opinion.
?

You're foolish if you think psys, eas, wbs and seekers do not take time to master
Psy is easy. Ea is easy, demon or sage. Wb doesn't take much to be a "good" barb, same goes for seeker. Should I add "my opinion"?

I can dominate 99.95% of the servers population with all 4 of those classes, hence I mastered it and they did not
Good for you.

if it was as easy to master as you claim the fights could go either way
Idk man, it was pretty easy for me.

The one exception to this would be two channeling Eas with equal, ideal gears fighting eachother (One experienced, one a novice), hierobugs are so common and the "combos" so primitive it really could be a 50/50 chance for either to win.
Yes.
I'm done farming posts for awhile, bye.
Last Edit: Jan 23, 2014, 11:43 pm by Lolly

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Psy is easy. Ea is easy, demon or sage. Wb doesn't take much to be a "good" barb, same goes for seeker.
You are throwing the word easy around too lightly ..

nothing is easy..

there's a big difference in fighting some random EA (who knows exactly what each if his skills do) than fighting lets say.. Blitzkrieg (gifted with a lot more experience and generally much smarter gameplay)

anyone can read the skill descriptions, knows what each skill does and use it.. but to truly master each class, know what to do when, and anticipate what your opponent might do, or how your opponent might counter you and vice versa .. you need time and effort to master it..

especially EA and Psy.. neither is easy lol.. might be easy to level up, and pve with.. but for pvp. nothing comes easy..

but anyways.. any fool can play any class really.. mastering it is whole another story...

Last Edit: Jan 24, 2014, 12:43 am by Kera
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Okay stop the arguement. Just let eachother have an opinion, stop being so arrogant.

cevans1290

Okay stop the arguement. Just let eachother have an opinion, stop being so arrogant.
Argument? Ofc not..we just having not so frenly convo. Also he the one tryna smart off to lolly when hes not-so-smart anyways.

Cheebee

Argument? Ofc not..we just having not so frenly convo. Also he the one tryna smart off to lolly when hes not-so-smart anyways.

actual comments about the topic got removed yet worthless comments like this didn't I see. what's the point in deleting comments anyway do u feel any better by doing so??  wats the point in a forum where u can't even voice ur own opinion without useless mods interfering all the time .

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
i'm sorry.. normally i dnt care.. but why was my first post deleted miss kera ?

i was contributing to the discussion and did not insult anyone..

except perhaps the guy trying to act smart about the 50/50 thing.. in which case.. you can edit just that bit. if you think that was out of the line..

anyways.. didn't know contributing to a discussion was not allowed.

If you don't mind.. please undo. just my post. as i believe i did nothign wrong with that.. if you think i did, please feel free to explain in a pm.

I'm sorry, i didn't really have chance to fully read anything, just wanted to get what seemed bad gone.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I'm sorry, i didn't really have chance to fully read anything, just wanted to get what seemed bad gone.

oh.. thanks.. its ok, i understand..

it happens.. keep up the good work.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
actual comments about the topic got removed yet worthless comments like this didn't I see. what's the point in deleting comments anyway do u feel any better by doing so??  wats the point in a forum where u can't even voice ur own opinion without useless mods interfering all the time .

Did u even read those "actual" comments that got removed? Since 90% of their contents were starting drama/staying not in the topic. Anyway those posts which were on topic and dramaless got restored.
Now - back on topic.

Cheebee

Did u even read those "actual" comments that got removed? Since 90% of their contents were starting drama/staying not in the topic. Anyway those posts which were on topic and dramaless got restored.
Now - back on topic.

yh actually I did and they shouldn't have been removed not everything has to be 'uber nice' on forums I think that people should know when they are wrong, they ARE wrong.   

Offline Drive

• 🌙
yh actually I did and they shouldn't have been removed not everything has to be 'uber nice' on forums I think that people should know when they are wrong, they ARE wrong.
U are probably reffering to Lolly,well even if she was wrong even thought i think she explained it well ,why does the other person have to be so arrogant about it,it just makes the other person feel bad.

Cheebee

U are probably reffering to Lolly,well even if she was wrong even thought i think she explained it well ,why does the other person have to be so arrogant about that,it just makes the other person feel bad.

they should feel bad, they are useless comments.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
they should feel bad, they are useless comments.
And who do you think you are to judge weither comments are good or bad?

Cheebee

And who do you think you are to judge weither comments are good or bad?

well I'll just say this, since when does being who you are, give you the right to silence others? no one does you just do it.

Offline Aarkshan

Seeker has it's down side with just it's main two combos and aps though. s:
Barb is also tanky and easy, but it can also get boring.
Archer is squishy, yet deals a good amount of damage.
Cleric is squishy, but it's damage is scary.
Veno is also squishy, scary damage. <3
Psy takes literally no skill to play, so I guess that could be a starter class, it has nice damage.
Sin = 2 & 3 spark and either apsing your face off or face rolling keyboard with dph.
Mystic is somewhat tanky, with a good amount of damage.
Blademaster is tanky, not a starter class though.
Wizzy has nice damage, not a starter class. s:

Does this help any? D;

seeker dies fast from me