Each vote gives 25 silver.

My TODO list now:
- fixing PvP Ranking to prevent fake kills
- level 150 update

:)
Last Edit: Jan 10, 2012, 09:16 pm by Agatio

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
In order to gain the Silver you will need to relog a few minutes after you have voted.
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
how about your to do list be to even out pvp again by giving blademasters 5.0 again. Sad but true, blademasters cant compete without it
Your greatest enemy is your own ego

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
how about your to do list be to even out pvp again by giving blademasters 5.0 again. Sad but true, blademasters cant compete without it
Well, the other classes complain that this is BM server (well, yea..) and BMs are OP (which I disagree), so it can't be done.

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
ooh it can be done probably wont be but it can.

From what ive noticed around the server the only ones hollering out that BM's are OP are the staff. Most players I talked to play a bm, not cause they are OP but because they are easy as hell to farm with and because that's the class they are most comfortable playing being they have played it for years and years.

As far as this being a bm server all I can do is el o el because as I stated above bm's are the farmers so yes there are going to be tons of bm's always on any p-server. I've played wayyy too many p-servers to know one thing, bm's will ALWAYS be the dominant class on any server.

Sad thing is, instead of manning up and figuring out a way to beat the bm's everyone hollers they are OP and we, who don't pvp, have to suffer because of the lack of truly knowing your character. I've seen 60% channeling wiz's beat a fully decked out 5.0 bm easily I might add because they knew how to stop the onslaught of fists/claws. I've seen a similarly decked out archer beat a 5.0 bm yes it took a bit of time and carefully planned strategy but he still beat her.  No ive never seen a cleric beat a 5.0 bm and that's simply that the cleric is squishy, always will be, veno's murder 5.0 bm's (because of reflect and heavy armor) and barbs....well they suck IMO.

Fact is 5.0 bm's are not over-powered  they are just well rounded characters that other classes fear and are too lazy and adhd to take the time to figure out a strategy to beat them. You argument is invalid sir and has no backbone and next time I suggest you not underestimate someone who has played a bm longer than anyone on this server and has played every other class to 150 and knows the mechanics of each one very intimately.....WIN!!!

Now on to the subject of the post, thank you for the voting rewards although might I suggest not giving anything except events. Stop holding daily events and make the players earn them by voting, after X amount of votes turn on snowmen for an hour, after 50 votes = Invasion for an hour, after 100 votes, 2X weekend the following weekend something like that. It may be slow going in the beginning but as more players come from the votes we are getting they too will vote and the server will be a happier place. Just handing people 140 in 1 day isnt going to make this server grow, even if the pvp is good, people get bored and will move to somewhere else with more players thus less votes and server stays below the top 10.

Offline Rompur

is it you hobby to cry on all servers you play dark? as you say you dont pvp...you dont know then shit about it..i think you havent never seen wr's 5 asp glitching on true pk and not on your carebear duels you talk about?
(like you say how deadly veno reflect is..works only on duels)
lol wr with 5 asp dont even need glitch to be op on pvp..have seen it so many servers..i mean pk servers not on dungeons where you spent your days carebearing and loosing agro to your wife because you dont have 5 asp..poor you..suits well that "Your greatest enemy is your own ego"
Last Edit: Jan 11, 2012, 09:52 pm by Rompur

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Why BMs can't have 5 (or even 4 aps on cyclone heel)?
Simply because they would kill anyone (except other BMs) within one dark drakeswift when cyclone and fire glitched.
Current speed (3.33) gives chance to other classes to defend.
I don't see the point to complain, BMs got far the best defenses in game, almost as much HP as barb, best DPS, so why would they need 4 aps  (20% more dps) or 5 aps (50% more dps)?
They are doing pretty well in PvP at the moment, doing anything regarding class balance would screw over the current (almost perfect imho) state we have.

As I agree about the leveling (its too fast, which will change with level 150 cap), the events won't be taken off.
No events = bigger boredom = players leaving.

Last Edit: Jan 11, 2012, 09:53 pm by Agatio

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
Rompur:

me complain? never sir, I am simply debating :) if you perceive it as complaining then its as easy to not read it as it was to waste 5 minutes typing your rebuttal :)

Why BMs can't have 5 (or even 4 aps on cyclone heel)?
Simply because they would kill anyone (except other BMs) within one dark drakeswift when cyclone and fire glitched.
Current speed (3.33) gives chance to other classes to defend.
I don't see the point to complain, BMs got far the best defenses in game, almost as much HP as barb, best DPS, so why would they need 4 aps  (20% more dps) or 5 aps (50% more dps)?
They are doing pretty well in PvP at the moment, doing anything regarding class balance would screw over the current (almost perfect imho) state we have.

As I agree about the leveling (its too fast, which will change with level 150 cap), the events won't be taken off.
No events = bigger boredom = players leaving.

*chuckles* Again you miss the point of my rebuttal about 5.0, I'll make it simple, How does 5.0 aps make a bm OP in a dungeon? If I must speak on pvp then I shall, 5.0 does make a bm WHO GLITCHES op, ill agree to that, and again you say you wish to be fair to all players....hows that fair to those of us that pvp without using fire glitch? I see your reasoning behind removing the 5.0 for pvp reasons but it does make the PVE aspect a bit less interesting for those of us that enjoy PVE.

I enjoy Epic PW very much Agatio don't get me wrong, but trying to argue with an admin is like talking to a wall. I and other pve'ers have given many ideas to admins in the past who have shot them all down and wanted to do it their way, well now if you look at the trends all the p-servers are changing to, low rates, less hp, more damage, more defense mobs and bosses, slower advancement overall in the game, my ideas and the ideas of most pve players are slowly popping into existence and being listened to. Do I have the answers for everything? hell no far from it but I do try to listen to those around me and give a balanced and fair argument and balanced ideas for the betterment of the servers I play on. This is exactly why pve'ers continue going back to retail, they have no voice and when they try, they get rick rolled and holly trolled.......so sad.
Last Edit: Jan 11, 2012, 10:37 pm by darknae

Offline Faeryl

is it you hobby to cry on all servers you play dark? as you say you dont pvp...you dont know then shit about it..i think you havent never seen wr's 5 asp glitching on true pk and not on your carebear duels you talk about?
(like you say how deadly veno reflect is..works only on duels)
lol wr with 5 asp dont even need glitch to be op on pvp..have seen it so many servers..i mean pk servers not on dungeons where you spent your days carebearing and loosing agro to your wife because you dont have 5 asp..poor you..suits well that "Your greatest enemy is your own ego"

Rompur,

Please enlighten me on how you know so much about what p-server trail Dark has been down, because I live with him and play PW with him, and your infatuation that he has a glorious hobby of complaining all over town is hilarious. Voicing ones opinion from experience does not mean one is complaining.  Voicing an opinion strongly whether it be positive or negative is merely getting your feelings out how you view a particular idea, situation, etc.....Yes, we both have seen and played a 5.0 BM, we have also seen NOT only the BM's glitch, but other classes as well. In my opinion that is a low blow to game developers, and the people doing it have no respect for the dynamics of a game. I can guarantee anyone who programs a game from the ground up will appreciate players who don't glitch and abhor those who do. The programmers will then spend most of their time finding fixes to the glitches, therefore slows new idea's and patches from coming out.  PvP is not pk, and it is annoying how people try to intertwine the two. As for instances, caves, questing, etc.. 5.0 in regards to PvE is a benefit, so to want it is understandable. Never assume that because one enjoys to PvE they don't have a clue on PvP or how to PvP.

Huggles and may your day be blessed......

When Soldiers have been baptized in the fire of a
battlefield they all have one rank in my eyes.

Offline maniolnba

bm with 4.0 is op... with 5.0 99% of server will make another char with bm just o have any chance and fun to play.

Bm is best class for Every event every dunegon every wushu.

So why u complaining? i want to have then no cast pills or other thing for wizard.
if u want 5.0 go to other shit unbalance server. Agatio worked so hard to make this server most fair for everyclass but u want to change it to serv like every other boring BM PRIVATE SERVER.

Offline LongBlue

• Future DJ
Probably lining myself up to be shot down but... why is this discussion being carried out on an announcement topic? Aren't there more appropriate forum sections this topic should be in? Afterall, I know for a fact that our GMs do check and respond in all the forum categories.

Sorry, just dont see what BM aps has to do with the new Cubi Script  ;D