Epic Perfect World

Post Your Character!

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
Sooooo like a lifetime ago notsogmyet Nea asked me if id also make a wolf barb since i just had finished a cat form for venos ...back then i was thinking it would be like weeks of meddling etc ...but yesterday i spent an hour on this ....allright .... :tiger-37:

Offline turessi

• Y3EEENDEEEEUZIAA YAAAAAA
thats awesome gj

Offline hanggang leeg

• luse luse lng
Sooooo like a lifetime ago notsogmyet Nea asked me if id also make a wolf barb since i just had finished a cat form for venos ...back then i was thinking it would be like weeks of meddling etc ...but yesterday i spent an hour on this ....allright .... :tiger-37:

Wow so dope  :police:

Offline '''

• pekking player
  • !和
  • Faction: yuro

Holy ***ing hell that's impressive outcome after an hour 

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark

OMG that looks amazing! want to see ingame ???

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
thats awesome gj
Ty

Holy ***ing hell that's impressive outcome after an hour
Well...i took away the half an hour i threw a rough texture work on it today...lol..but yhea model took an hour ..was suprised myself how well it went.

OMG that looks amazing! want to see ingame ???
Thanks it wont be in game tho, im just modding things for myself really.

Offline Mamo

• Old Player

awesome man gj  :police:

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Give file pls, and make me Tsukuyomi moon, pls thanks

Offline кαι

• Ꮭσѕт
  • Faction: єνєяуωнєяє η ησωнєяє

amazing!!!!!! 

as next a unicorn fox plse :tiger-37:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Look who's bestest.

Offline ●◉ ᗪєɳíαl ◉●

• ░▒▓█ αccερтαηcε █▓▒░
  • I represent what u cannot be & cannot have :P |Huanani's soul STILL needs this ahh :B
  • Faction: 0FkGiven ✿ αятιfєgs

Did a 'groupie' with the gang
Note: Sadiah was behind NeHo coz she's embarrassed about the bunny suit he's wearing.
im jk xD

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. αccερтαηcε ∂εηιαℓ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

chríѕ' gιяℓ

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life

Did a 'groupie' with the gang
Note: Sadiah was behind NeHo coz she's embarrassed about the bunny suit he's wearing.
im jk xD
Awesome shot, best destination  :tiger-37:

LOVE this wig in red  :normal-15:

and this one in black because I keep going back to it LOL. Good that you don't mess up your hair from changing colors here  :))

Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 12:25 pm by ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline ●◉ ᗪєɳíαl ◉●

• ░▒▓█ αccερтαηcε █▓▒░
  • I represent what u cannot be & cannot have :P |Huanani's soul STILL needs this ahh :B
  • Faction: 0FkGiven ✿ αятιfєgs
Awesome shot, best destination  :tiger-37:

LOVE this wig in red  :normal-15:

Thank you! <3
And lol, honestly, that place reminded me of you coz I saw your posts here :D

Awesome red, btw!

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. αccερтαηcε ∂εηιαℓ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

chríѕ' gιяℓ

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
Been a while since I logged ingame, decided to refresh ini  :normal-4:

Seems like will be awhile since I log back in  :-[

and fck it I'm using this hairstyle anyway. Who hasn't shaved armpits for a few months or so  :rolleyes:

Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 10:08 am by ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Devan

• #TheNorthRemmbers
  • Characters: Devan
  • Faction: HausStark leader
*Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are never safe *