Epic Perfect World

Post Your Character!

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
I just realized there are actually TWO NS face textures and this one is kinda better. Really tryharded on this ini lol, but like how it turned out

and I like this hairstyle soo much, why does it have to give me an armpit hair  :'(

Last Edit: Nov 23, 2017, 11:26 am by ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline 𝓔𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓲

• ➵💙🎧🎮♛💕💜
  • 💛ʜɪs ᴏɴʟʏ💛
  • Characters: ᴛᴇғ sᴇɴᴛɪᴇɴ
  • Faction: 7Deadly罪
.ωḁηḍḁ ⓗⓐⓣⓔⓢ ẙọụ.

✦ 𝒟𝑜𝓉𝒶2  ✦ 𝑅𝒪𝒮 ✦ 𝒫𝒰𝐵𝒢 ✦ 𝒢𝒜2 ✦ 𝐸𝒫𝒲 ✦
𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 2𝓴12:𝓔𝓟: ᴋᴇɪғᴀᴢʟɪ ᴛᴇғ
𝓓𝓑: sᴇɴᴛɪᴇɴ   𝓢𝓫: ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟʟᴇ
𝓦𝓲𝔃: ɪᴡᴀɴᴅᴀ  𝓟𝓼𝔂: ʙᴀɪᴢᴇ
🔪𝒢𝑒𝓃 𝑀𝓎 #1 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎, 𝑔𝓉𝒻𝑜.🔪
ғᴏʀᴍᴇʀ ᴏᴄ sɪɴᴄᴇ 𝟸ᴋ𝟷𝟹

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
Working on a new ini.

Last Edit: Jan 14, 2018, 09:00 am by ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
busty milf LF husband 

Offline Teletubbie

• Hayat Şarkısı
  • Characters: Teletubbie
busty milf LF husband

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
chock me daddy 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

Tried to get in the Christmas spirit. Forgot to take a headshot of wf, and tbh I'm too tired to care. got a new laptop for Christmas but it's meant for school and not gaming. The touchpad sucks and doesn't scroll, and so I can't scroll in fitting room at all. Just too much hassle to move all of my stuff around to hook up my chroma and mouse.  :-X
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran

Offline Ada Wong

• Resident Evil
  • See you around
  • Characters: Lusto
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Bring back to life Lust From fullmetal alchemist

Offline Teletubbie

• Hayat Şarkısı
  • Characters: Teletubbie
Bring back to life Lust From fullmetal alchemist

thats awesome 
always black is my #1 color

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
Barb 

sin

ep 

PM  me for ini
Last Edit: Jan 13, 2018, 12:33 pm by ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy