Epic Perfect World

Free public vent

Offline N/A

Im not sure if many of you are aware of ventrilo. But Here is a direct link to download it if you havent got it already.
http://www.ventrilo.com/

Its primarly used for games online for players to communicate. It helps alot in pvp and pve when you can push to speak rather then fumble for keys while trying to survive. Its wonderful for team work, you'de be surprised of how in syn u and players on there will be. Only thing you have to do is take the intiative to speak.
Okay so here is the info for a free public ventrilo I use, and have been for awhile. Its owned by someone from official I know so its not a problem. Use your INGAME name on the vent go to a room and let others in your party know which room and you're set to go.

Hostname/IP: v29.darkstarllc.com
Port number: 3824

~Enjoy and happy gaming :D

Treat

Offline Stevoo

Are you the owner of that Ventrillo site ?

yes ? Can u make an PW channel

Greetz. (:

Offline N/A

No a girl from LC Official is owner and I can leave her a message asking if she will make a private channel cause she does do that. Its just a public vent alot of people and I have used on numerous occasions while pvp'ing and/or farming. And I find it helpful in making people be more social. Granted this game is a multi player game but you can find people not being social so I just thought this would be a great way of pulling them together. Bonus they can use it during events too, like 2v2 and what not. Its very helpful. I use voice chat religiously ^_^

Offline nkv1

LOVE THIS SERVER
[move]Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down! Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it! Where an enemy rises to face me, victory will be mine![/move]