Epic Perfect World

Hey GMS

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
Bet you all thought this was a complaint thread didnt you? well its not. im just wanting to thank Agatio and the rest of the gms for the wonderful job they have done. this is by far the best server i have been on ( even better then pwi) keep up the good work guys <3
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war
Fell for it.

Thank you. (:
Please, read the general forum & game rules here.
If you have any problem, feel free to PM me.

-Retired-

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
hehe your very welcome. figured u guys needed something nice other then a rant complaint or suggestion. just thought u guys should know ur appreciated because let me tell u i would go nuts hearing what you guys do. so again thanks for being great  :)
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war
It's our pleasure to keep server as good as it is and improving always, thank you for feedback, nice to hear some appreciation every once in a while indeed. (:
Please, read the general forum & game rules here.
If you have any problem, feel free to PM me.

-Retired-

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Thaks for the support ;)
we do appreciate compliments, only shows we are doing a good job keeping everything rolling :)

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
your very welcome you guys deserve it =D
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
Nice to see thread without complains :)
With great power, comes great responsibility

Got questions? Screenshots? Always can write me a letter or PM on skype:
Email: [email protected]     Skype: amarthxx
★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline katha

well the server is awesome and it will be better if u get all fashions and remove class requierments for flights  :) and also all flights and mounts :D

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
your welcome neith ^^
artwork done by me ^^

fryslanboppe81

Its sweet of u Shewolf and agreed to much QQ about our staff this is a nice gesture :)

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Thanks good to hear, fell for it too xD

It's good to get negative feedback, but then it does get taken too far!

well the server is awesome and it will be better if u get all fashions and remove class requierments for flights  :) and also all flights and mounts :D

All fash and mounts is hard to get (but we will try to get them all), but I think removing the class req is do-able easily and a good idea.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Theodin

• Marshal UnderOath
  • Whoo I get to say something!..... But what?
Welll I want to rant about.... Welll....... Hmmmmm.... Wait for it..... Other servers!!!!! 8)... I have been on far too many PW servers to discuss and by far u guys really have it down. No one is perfect but by god(or whomever u choose) u guys have a damn good start to it and looks like ur heading in the right direction with ur future thoughts. Thank u shewolf for starting this thread for these guys... andf thank u guys for operating this server

Theodin-----148 Demon Seeker
Z_Ha_Dum-146 Demon Cleric

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
Welll I want to rant about.... Welll....... Hmmmmm.... Wait for it..... Other servers!!!!! 8)... I have been on far too many PW servers to discuss and by far u guys really have it down. No one is perfect but by god(or whomever u choose) u guys have a damn good start to it and looks like ur heading in the right direction with ur future thoughts. Thank u shewolf for starting this thread for these guys... andf thank u guys for operating this server

no prob theodin they needed it and im sure it made some ppls day =D
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Anima

I played on a lot of private servers, not only pw servers, and i never met GM's to get involved so much and do their job so well like here.I was surprised when i saw the GM's listening to every opinion and responding to each player who ask something. Keep up the good work guys.

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
yea they do great dont they? =3
artwork done by me ^^