Epic Perfect World

Cooldown Reduction on Resurrection Scroll

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Introduction:
Started Seeker, right now I'm leveling in PV. Still don't know much about the class. Learning how big can be mob groups that I can handle at once.

~ O ~

Description:
Ok, you died in PV and you want to continue. Resurrected once, but at inconvenient position, so you run to die on easier spot. Reaching that spot you die again, but mobs withdraw to their original position. You will survive this time, but have to wait 5 min for Resurrection Scroll cooldown.

Is the 5 min too long? Ok, it doesn't have to be instantly, but 1 min would be much better.

If I ask for reset too often, I could bother some people. This is a game, they came to enjoy, to do some favor to each other, but not all the time.

I'm ok with resetting people every few minutes, but I don't believe everyone is.

You do have to "pay for your mistake to learn better", but I think the price is a bit too high.

~ O ~

Question:
Can you, please, reduce Resurrection Scroll cooldown to 1 min? (Or maybe 30 sec?)

~ O ~

Conclusion:
Thanks in advance, whatever the answer can be.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
There's been several threads on the subject already. Seems like they're not interested in lowering the cooldown any farther than it already has been (they're already lowered from the PWI cooldown which is 1 hour).

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
There was few more topics about this. And answer is one - no, we won`t reduce cooldown of resurrection scrolls.

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
Sure why not? That way all of IMP can continually gank you outside of west as you keep spamming those res scrolls. I mean it's all IMP will ever do nowadays.  ;D

On a serious note: No. We're lucky enough to have the cooldowns go from an hour to 5 min. Any lower and it would be abused in pk.
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Why do you keep saying IMP will continuously gank outside of west? It may just be when i'm not but I hardly every see IMP out at west and rarely ever with more than 4 people.

Just interested :o
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

fryslanboppe81

Try to kill urself less ^^ and if ur Epic at suicide like me get a rez bish ... count of today 14 times no joke...

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
Why do you keep saying IMP will continuously gank outside of west? It may just be when i'm not but I hardly every see IMP out at west and rarely ever with more than 4 people.

Just interested :o

Well here's a few points.

1) IMP is making a comeback. Our core-members are returning
2) All I ever see on world chat whenever we pk is "QQ IMP keeps ganking QQ"
3) I get constantly spammed with "OMG you fail cuz you have to gank to kill me"
4) I also get alot of "IMP can't kill anyone without ganking"
5) Oh and I also get alot of "OMG you ganker" when I'm clearly the only one attacking  ;D

I just LOL and find it quite entertaining. :O

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Well here's a few points.

1) IMP is making a comeback. Our core-members are returning
2) All I ever see on world chat whenever we pk is "QQ IMP keeps ganking QQ"
3) I get constantly spammed with "OMG you fail cuz you have to gank to kill me"
4) I also get alot of "IMP can't kill anyone without ganking"
5) Oh and I also get alot of "OMG you ganker" when I'm clearly the only one attacking  ;D

I just LOL and find it quite entertaining. :O

Guess i'm not on the right time zone!
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
Guess i'm not on the right time zone!

probably not O: However, I have been inactive for the past few weeks. Only recently have I started to log in a bit more.

Unfortunately, it seems like most of the world chat drama nowadays revolve around ganking, scamming and/or both O_O

Oh wait, I use that as my form of entertainment.

Offline disturbed9

• Beginner
Introduction:
Started Seeker, right now I'm leveling in PV. Still don't know much about the class. Learning how big can be mob groups that I can handle at once.

~ O ~

Description:
Ok, you died in PV and you want to continue. Resurrected once, but at inconvenient position, so you run to die on easier spot. Reaching that spot you die again, but mobs withdraw to their original position. You will survive this time, but have to wait 5 min for Resurrection Scroll cooldown.

Is the 5 min too long? Ok, it doesn't have to be instantly, but 1 min would be much better.

If I ask for reset too often, I could bother some people. This is a game, they came to enjoy, to do some favor to each other, but not all the time.

I'm ok with resetting people every few minutes, but I don't believe everyone is.

You do have to "pay for your mistake to learn better", but I think the price is a bit too high.

~ O ~

Question:
Can you, please, reduce Resurrection Scroll cooldown to 1 min? (Or maybe 30 sec?)

~ O ~

Conclusion:
Thanks in advance, whatever the answer can be.

heres an idea for gms not that anyone would agree with it but for small instances , instead of waiting to for Resurrection just have it take you back to the beginning of the cave. make it so much easier and you won't need res scrolls

fryslanboppe81

Think it more simple, if ur physical class get bloodpaint or if ur arcane class get barb buff etc u dont need to be fully buffed to survive PV oh bramble should work good also.

anyways i dont think the staff would have time and effort to change ingame cuz some have probs with PV u could also make Alt Toons to buff u

Hope something i said would work for U ^^ would be the first time ...

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Didn't use res scrolls in PWI, didn't know it was 1 hour cooldown there.

From 1 hour to 5 min is pretty good.

~~~~~

BTW, if 4-5 IMP gank to kill you, they eventually will. In that case they don't need res scroll. You do. :)

I did my "experiments", don't need this thing any more, but someone else might need it.

~~~~~

Another way to pass the 5 min gap is to write few messages on forum. (kekeke)

Or, better, VOTE if you didn't already.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.