Epic Perfect World

Any veno combos?

Offline ღMaY'n FLOWzღ

• Im so bored xD
  • Touch me if you dare and I wont dare!!
  • Characters: FunTimez
  • Faction: Young&Free
guys any combos for demon veno pls
im in a cold placed alone, care to join me?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Why did my post get deleted?
Is it insulting to say to search before making useless threads? This has been answered countless times and there's no need to make a new thread every time someone has a question when they could just use the search option. I'm sorry I insulted the carebear part of the game. Bb
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
yes jelly be a bit more respectfull please  :sad:
i don't know why u need to be so rude to people, can simply tell them to use the search feature, theres no need to call names or be rude in any way (in general).

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
DustAngel has good combo

Talk sh1t -> die -> call faction -> die anyway even if whole faction is helping her -> come back -> get 1 shoted by 60k damage -> RQ

Xpend style :tiger-3:

Offline ~BeWitch~

• Creator of Venos
  • Characters: BeWitch
  • Faction: ★420★
? You're a funny guy.
i love u michas haha

Offline Natsune

LOL XDDDD funny one XD
Natsune Veno Demon 150
Anelia Cleric Sage 150
xXSentisXx Psychic Sage 150
Halistorm Wizard Demon 150
xXZefirXx Mistic Demon 150
Nightclaw Sin Sage 150
xXAliceXx Bm Demon 150
_Haruno_ Barb Demon 150
_NightWing_ Archer Sage 150
_Kayley_ Seeker sage 150

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
yes jelly be a bit more respectfull please  :sad:
i don't know why u need to be so rude to people, can simply tell them to use the search feature, theres no need to call names or be rude in any way (in general).
:normal-21: :normal-20:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
DustAngel has good combo

Talk sh1t -> die -> call faction -> die anyway even if whole faction is helping her -> come back -> get 1 shoted by 60k damage -> RQ

Xpend style :tiger-3:

I sorry if i don't have stealth and usually you come when my genie has CD but gratz! Haters gonna hate!!
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
And to reply to who made this topic ... veno combos aren't hard to make, depends on everyone play style, your own skill bar. Usually is purge, amp and use rest of skills but you see, not everyone gonna stand still, so you cant make 1 single type of combo. Go play around with veno, test everything, and make your own. that is the best combo ;)
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
tbh.. my fav combo is stacking Natural synergy + Feral concentration = like 10-15 seconds of god power lol. and since im a sage veno.. its really nice in tw cause i have an aoe purge ;3 but that would have to be my fav.
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Full Chi: Fox Form -> Amp -> Purge -> Fox Form -> Soul Shatter -> Lucky Scarab -> Parasitic Nova -> Noxious Gas
You now know the most common Veno Combo besides spamming Venomous Scarab 24-7 on PWI  :normal-1:

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
Yah but then you got sins too so there is no exact combo. Is all about fast reaction.
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
HA Veno ftw lol.

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Yah but then you got sins too so there is no exact combo. Is all about fast reaction.
It's not hard for most people to camp Defense Wep/Purify Wep until their tidal is off and switch to Dragon Glaive/Attack Level r8 Wep when it comes to sins.

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆