Epic Perfect World

Offline Elijah

• If cant make it happen,pay to make it happen.
  • Characters: Iva/Elijah/Nirvana
How to get those points for Gender and Name change?
o

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
when donating you have to specify it, for points instead of Gold.

Offline Elijah

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
when donating you have to specify it, for points instead of Gold.
I kind of wish just overall when donating no matter the option you could still get points. Maybe 3-5 along with the gold depending how much you donate of course, would boost the donating up even more.
 So 10 dollars could maybe be 3-5 points. Idk I'd like the idea of having those two things instead of just one, like said it'd probably also boost the donating. :c
This or I'm thinking horribly wrong? :c

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Elijah

I kind of wish just overall when donating no matter the option you could still get points. Maybe 3-5 along with the gold depending how much you donate of course, would boost the donating up even more.
 So 10 dollars could maybe be 3-5 points. Idk I'd like the idea of having those two things instead of just one, like said it'd probably also boost the donating. :c

really agree on this one
o

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

Stil nothing rly changes... Example: You donate 10$ thats 10 points or 40 gold u choose. So you saying to get like lets say half/half? for 10$ to get 5 points and 20 gold and its same? Was that ur suggestion? because u can do it i believe.

But if u saying to donate 10$ and still get 40 gold and points thats kinda funny.. It changes values

scatterer3

the points are useful for the gender change option and ID stone, what if I do not need them and I do not want less gold for it? it is fine this way, if you need ID stone or a gender change, donate for it in an unique way. these two things do not affect the gameplay, so it can remain a donators item. same gold amount + few points is a different story. you are mainly asking for free stuff.