Yes 0.05 interval in boots!
3 (6.8%)
Yes 0.05 interval in pants!
0 (0%)
Yes 0.05 interval in shirt/top!
2 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Voting closed: Feb 11, 2014, 01:43 pm

Fox suggestion (HATER GO AWAY normal human talk)

Offline Sly_Man

Adding more options to R8 will just reduce chances to get real ones.

-int is not one of real ones and I wouldn't like to fight against it while recasting.
"You're mine" - he said, put ring on her finger and took her home. Naked. Forever.

rainlu

You are confusing arcane and melee venos.  Melee venos cast even slower than seekers and deal absolutely no magic damage.  Arcane venos have no physical attack.

People can't be two builds at once.
You, and a disturbing amount of other posters in this thread, should read properly.

So no, you will never see a near instacast veno dealing high magic damage and being able to do enough melee damage to kill anything. Nor will you see a veno with high melee damage (regardless of APS) being able to deal any decent damage with magic.

you are probably not aware that you can cap your mag at 223 to be able to use arcane armour and still benefit from pataka's physical attack, or maybe you are...
But anyway you are the smarter just by looking at the fact that till now i thought pataka had 220 st requirment and 220 mag requirment... so i got it wrong but the idea is still there nevertheless (150 points here or there won't make a difference especially for veno which had been intented as a hybrid class)._. dumb me
peace out. :-[
Last Edit: Jan 24, 2014, 09:39 am by Dependant

Offline DeMi

• Characters: DeMi, Sukkub, NelIiel
  • Faction: none r.n.
Adding more options to R8 will just reduce chances to get real ones.

-int is not one of real ones and I wouldn't like to fight against it while recasting.
OMFG nextone PPL lern to read with understanding!
im not want to add 1 more stat to R8 just change one that already exist that change it chance to get to 0.2% or some...
PLEASE READ POST BEFORE TYPING JESS....

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
im not want to add 1 more stat to R8 just change one that already exist that change it chance to get to 0.2% or some...

Just give up, these people clearly know more about playing a venomancer than any of us who main venomancers defending this rather useless pvp build.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Changing a ''one that already exists'' will mean to change mp/hp recovery,mp or hp add,with a usefull or atleast good stat,would make others QQ about veno geting boost at r8 stats,having more good stats,having less sh1tty stats chance .Would be unfair for every1. Game is good as it is,why do u want something that would be useless anyway?

robo123

personally speaking if this would mean more people to go hybrid build (arcane+ha) it'd like that update (not if more than 60 % would go for pure phy tho...that would make me mad)

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
The problem about this is that neither bms nor barbs have aps available in gears (except wrists), so you can not really make an aps barb or bm. Same thing with a veno atm. I wonder why, because we are supposed to play here for fun and this is supposed to be a pve server. I would like to play a barb, but without aps it is too weak in mass pvp.
Nobody cares that 60% play archers, but everyone seems to care if you suggest giving more fun builds and build options to other classes.
What if it would make heavy venos, barbs, whatever strong? It would still be better than seeing those useless legions of archers.

robo123

The problem about this is that neither bms nor barbs have aps available in gears (except wrists), so you can not really make an aps barb or bm. Same thing with a veno atm. I wonder why, because we are supposed to play here for fun and this is supposed to be a pve server. I would like to play a barb, but without aps it is too weak in mass pvp.
Nobody cares that 60% play archers, but everyone seems to care if you suggest giving more fun builds and build options to other classes.
What if it would make heavy venos, barbs, whatever strong? It would still be better than seeing those useless legions of archers.
i didn't really understand what u mean by gears, so i assumed you meant you can equip only wrists and la helm or botts giving u -0.15 int instead of being able to equip la chest for -0.25 int for even more aps...
I think that would be a bit op imagine seeker with that amount of aps would outkill a barb or bm...
and as a factor against magic classes it doesn't make a big diff as they all have % atk taken survival (some only with purify weap thogh)

2ndly you have spoken about your pve preference, and you said that you are not interessted in playing barb for it's lack of aps power in mass pk, which i can say is not the best for barb (for bm it works for aoes with atk speed proc)and barb just doesn't need extra chi from claws in mass pvp and also he does insane support role (demon gives aoe chi for other members with BKI and tree of protection>tangling more>armageddon doesn't only work as a vit build but also as str build+ ancestral rage which is godly single target dph in mass pk)

back to venos...
i'd like to see it happen tbh but as i said i think more than 60 % of the community would go for 1 or another and not go hybrid as veno was intented.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran

I actually agree with this, would be nice if wrs/wbs would be able to get -int on at least one more r8r piece, being forced to use dragon and losing a crapton of defense in order to aps when they're already one of the weakest classes (In mass pk at least, having to get in melee range to deal any kind of sufficient damage, dying a million times during large pks while ranged dd's [which are 95% of the players doing pvp] are able to chill at the backline racking up kills with no effort) is odd, seeing as sins and archers who are some of the strongest are able to get more -int with r8r than if they used dragon.

Vegas

I actually agree with this, would be nice if wrs/wbs would be able to get -int on at least one more r8r piece, being forced to use dragon and losing a crapton of defense in order to aps when they're already one of the weakest classes (In mass pk at least, having to get in melee range to deal any kind of sufficient damage, dying a million times during large pks while ranged dd's [which are 95% of the players doing pvp] are able to chill at the backline racking up kills with no effort) is odd, seeing as sins and archers who are some of the strongest are able to get more -int with r8r than if they used dragon.

I disagree with that. BMs and barbs are getting nice skill updates with 1.5.1 and interval on R8R might make them op. I would wait for the update first before buffing them. It's kinda stupid tho that sins and EAs can get so much interval on r8r...

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Do any of you do any PVP at all?

BM is one of the most usefull classes in mass pk. They are a support class, not a kill everything alone class. That doesn't mean they aren't strong, a single good BM can change the outcome of mass pk.

Barb no damage? What? Barb in str build can easily hit over 10-15k on a fully geared arcane. No, you don't get sin-like damage AND vitbarb survivability. But you do get to pick one or the other. Barbs really don't need a boost, they are not a weak class.

As for melee veno, EA is still a counter to a melee veno so I doubt itll do anything about the EA legions that PK has become. Even if anything is done to make it possible.

robo123

BM is one of the most usefull classes in mass pk. They are a support class, not a kill everything alone class. That doesn't mean they aren't strong, a single good BM can change the outcome of mass pk.

Barb no damage? What? Barb in str build can easily hit over 10-15k on a fully geared arcane. No, you don't get sin-like damage AND vitbarb survivability. But you do get to pick one or the other. Barbs really don't need a boost, they are not a weak class.

As for melee veno, EA is still a counter to a melee veno so I doubt itll do anything about the EA legions that PK has become. Even if anything is done to make it possible.

Why are you subjectively offending on everyones contribution in this thread while objectively saying something that even i mentioned in short blast before.
I aggree with the BM/barb part.
Nonetheless before trying to analyse it from mass pk detail try looking in 1v1 factors also (pvp is not just mass)
and this game is teamwork...no class was intented to be solo.(except ea,sin)
Last Edit: Feb 12, 2014, 03:44 am by Dependant

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Why are you subjectively offending on everyones contribution in this thread while objectively saying something that even i mentioned in short blast before.
I aggree with the BM/barb part.
Nonetheless before trying to analyse it from mass pk detail try looking in 1v1 factors also (pvp is not just mass)
and this game is teamwork...no class was intented to be solo.(except ea,sin)

Several posts above mention these classes are weak, which is simply not the case.

BM is also one of the tougher classes in 1v1, so is barb. In 1v1 most classes have some they are strong or weak to, but I don't see how any one class isn't playable there.

robo123

Several posts above mention these classes are weak, which is simply not the case.

BM is also one of the tougher classes in 1v1, so is barb. In 1v1 most classes have some they are strong or weak to, but I don't see how any one class isn't playable there.

I am not saying that you are wrong, i just didn't like the attitude of your post.
You should try to connect and relate, before diving into an action...
when you said
it really made me sad...In the end no one really wastes time doing PVE just for staying PVE forever so assumption that this is a PVE is wrong and what we need is to justify the PVPers itself and help the community,
(HATER GO AWAY normal human talk)
^
 peace out.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Actually, several of the above posts explicitly state PVE, so it's a fair question.

Not much point making arguments based on PVP when the people replying only do PVE.

Perhaps you're reading the post in a way that fits your personal expectation, being a lot more hostile than it was intended. In any case, sticking to the topic seems like a better idea than endlessly going on about the perceived tone of a post rather than the point it makes.
Last Edit: Feb 12, 2014, 06:01 am by Feone