Yes 0.05 interval in boots!
3 (6.8%)
Yes 0.05 interval in pants!
0 (0%)
Yes 0.05 interval in shirt/top!
2 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Voting closed: Feb 11, 2014, 01:43 pm

Fox suggestion (HATER GO AWAY normal human talk)

Offline DeMi

• Characters: DeMi, Sukkub, NelIiel
  • Faction: none r.n.
Id add a poll. U can see vote results after vote. Ty
Keep topic clean from random hates plox

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
JAJAJAJAJJA, APS is useless and never keeled anyone. All these dragon gear sins who dropping top players or demon archers are just clowns  :-X

We are talking about veno's here, do pay attention.

About the poll, the options are a bit limitted atm. 
What I think would be alright is giving 1 or 2 pieces of r8r the option for -int.  No more than that though, rolling a triple int add by chance shouldn't turn a melee veno into some sort of 3.33+ aps fighter. What I think would help a lot is simply giving the melee build a slight increase, enough aps to actually kill something other than the squishiest arcane.

rainlu

i voted for -0.05 on pataka but an - int wrists wouldn't be bad since venos are also able to equip claws ._. am sorry for missvote, but im kind of curious that they won't have an use cause the accuracy add-on on pataka is the real deal and that the pataka has already good atk rate...ignore me whatever
so i basically vote pataka and wrists...and what not, you name it.
Peace 0ut.
Last Edit: Jan 22, 2014, 03:25 pm by Dependant

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
remove the +25 str on pataka and switch in the interval and its all good imho. R8R shouldnt get int just because that means less chances for getting good AA stats and we all know how hard it is to get chan on wrists, let alone add one more thing to screw up the RNG even further.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
claws are a joke though, no foxform so far less damage and accuracy T:

remove the +25 str on pataka and switch in the interval and its all good imho. R8R shouldnt get int just because that means less chances for getting good AA stats and we all know how hard it is to get chan on wrists, let alone add one more thing to screw up the RNG even further.

Well, it could replace something useless I guess. Putting it on the pataka doesnt seem like a bad idea either.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
pataka on this server already 1.25 instead of 1.0 and still not enough?

Offline DeMi

its the R8 pataka adds just pick 1 unless one ex. mp, or even acc in % same is with other parts u no need add one more stat can always replace is with other and change % chance u get it SIMPLE :)

pataka on this server already 1.25 instead of 1.0 and still not enough?
its not about not enough.. u can also say it about other phy / mage class whats seeker is. Why he need more chan? Is all to get new balanced add to make it fair if u ever look closer
its no channeling % chance but in real in epw u can get it! Same with other parts and others classes.

Offline DeMi

BUMP
and if any GM can say if its possible to do this here i will be pleasured

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
I thinked again 'bout this. I have a veno myself now and it would be nice haha

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
I thinked again 'bout this. I have a veno myself now and it would be nice haha
it going become 2k14 trend  :))

rainlu

so if it gets implemented which gear will you use ? i suppose min. str rest mag ? and use AA

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
this is a stupid idea especially after new horizons patch where wfs get 100% accuracy and 5 meter range on every skill

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I had an aps wf, 4.00 with claws but only 2 in fox form. +1 to the int Pataka.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
this is a stupid idea especially after new horizons patch where wfs get 100% accuracy and 5 meter range on every skill
i feel like i'm dead

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
it's not stupid, it's just another selfish idea - players found out what's going get changed in NH patch, and asking for more aps so they can have fun when patch will be released.