Epic Perfect World

BARB pvp

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
Wanted to ask about barb does its fun class, what genie and her skils should be for STR build barb.  And hows they are at pvp?

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
A good idea was mentioned in another topic, I think the topic was yours, go watch barb pvp videos on YouTube and see how you like them, you'll be surprised how many pw videos there actually are. You could also go watch barbs in game.

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
My barb full str I only go bitch mode for NW but yeah.  Suggest you to make your barb demon because it balances out the damage in tiger mode. For genie I'm obsessed with mag vit builds so it's pretty much available all the time (I don't remember exact stats). For skills : AD, faith, tree of protection, solid shield, tangling mire, extreme poison, nullify poison and whirl wind. First 4 are bed and butter skills to survive if you are under damage, tm and ep great offensive debuffs which are very useful for finishing off your target with heavy damage. Nullify for pesky venos and mystics and whirl wind to catch up to running archers so you can stun them or whatever. Another useful skills to consider are soul of fire to spoil wiz fire combos.
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
I can't really be asked to cover skills right now I'm tired from college e.e
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
nah you should stick with sin i think youre the best of them out there.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
If I see more or less pro player I always checking his genie. I suggest you do the same and check active in pk barbs genies. Sometimes you can get surprised, but majority use same skills. And only few pro xp players run around with 100/140 genies  :-X

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
Im rly bored or sin ;o and want try other class barb miss alot but if lucky crit zerk its ok but this lucky its really rare ;o and thinking about seekers maybe they r beter ?

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Make all classes and try them....so many postst like this recently,you decide for urself or watch vids as others said  :-\

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
Yh but i already got all claases and still cant decide whic one ebst for me and about barb at epw is not many wideos;ooo or if it is pls give me link ;o

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
If you have tried all of them then none of us can help you... it's your own choice, just play whatever you enjoy most or just play whatever class you feel like playing at that moment.

Offline I_DAGGER

• Beginner
  • Faction: OutLaw
@.@ so many posts like this...class you play is your choice,any class is good as long as you know your skills/genie and you know how to use them,just choose one and stick with it :P

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Barbs can be good. All classes can be good. Depends on your playing style. Go pk with some characters and pick one that you enjoy the most.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Sage DpH Full Str. Game is go!

Offline SQUISHY BARB

• Characters: SQUlSHY
For me Barbs are fun. People say go sage DPH or go Demon APS.
Culti for Cata pulling most probably sage though demon can still pull just as well, but i prefer  Demon  for 1 vs 1 or mass PK .
SQUlSHY - Sage DPH Barb White Panda
__SQUISHY__ - Demon Mystic - alt

Offline Alcohol

• If your STRONG let your Strength do the Talking
  • Characters: Alcohol
  • Faction: Xpendable
Barbs can be good. All classes can be good. Depends on your playing style. Go pk with some characters and pick one that you enjoy the most.
+1

Barb is good.. high damage high survival rate.. but all dpends on how u going to maximize its full potential.. if u can survive a 1barb vs 5mage pvp then u r a good barb indeed :D