Epic Perfect World

Werefox Pets

rockythequestion

Hi everybody,

Im new on this server and I want to know if there is an easy way to get the veno pet skill books or we need to do the Dunjon for each one?

Thanks a lot!

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
You can buy all pet skill books with regular coin at the Zoologist (586, 620) near South Arch. No need for any dungeon runs. Oh and welcome to the server!

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
You can buy all pet skill books with regular coin at the Zoologist (586, 620) near South Arch. No need for any dungeon runs. Oh and welcome to the server!

Welcome

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
Also with the Owl from event tokens and the Dragon from event tokens (also the ones you can get with the Christmas stockings (while they last)) make Herc and Nix obsolete.

Level 30 base

Offline TeVo

• Haters make us famous!
While we're on the topic of veno pets, what are some good PvP skills to teach the pets? Like the ones from xmas event.

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
Boo-Boo(the stun) and i forget the names of the 2 skills that are normally on a nix lol

rockythequestion

Thanks a lot guy! Love you all (L)

rockythequestion

And if I have baby pheonix, how to I transform him as a big pheonix? ahhaha

Angelica

While we're on the topic of veno pets, what are some good PvP skills to teach the pets? Like the ones from xmas event.
Flesh Ream is the most important imo. (Pounce is also good, just like Howl.)

And if I have baby pheonix, how to I transform him as a big pheonix? ahhaha
Nope lol, pets don't transform into bigger sizes, it stays like it is.

scatterer3

I heard people talking about an evolution system, I think it's an amateurs work, not official.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I heard people talking about an evolution system, I think it's an amateurs work, not official.

Evolution system is good and fun.
Anyhow, rockythequestion if u tell me ingame name i can give u free XMAS pets such as dino or Evolved looking nix or both (if u dont have). They are better then nix and herc from forges..

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Need potato pet.

rockythequestion

I was thinking about taking 3 pet :
1. Support
Pounce
Strong
Blessing of the Pack
Shriek

2. Phy. Damage.
Pounce
Strong
Blessing of the Pack
Sacrifice

3. Mag. Damage
Pounce
Strong
Blessing of the Pack
Howl

But I don't think it is a good idea, this is all with nix cause I don't have better...

Is there a <<require combo>> with a specific pet that you suggest me ?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I use Boo boo, flesh ream (really stronk with demon ironwood), Blessing and Claw for my attacking pets. I switch out the two buffs depending on the pet but those first two are a must for me.

Offline TeVo

• Haters make us famous!
Flesh Ream is the most important imo. (Pounce is also good, just like Howl.)
Nope lol, pets don't transform into bigger sizes, it stays like it is.

Thank you for that. I just got all the Christmas pets yesterday and they have no skills. So I was like uhhhhh. lol