Epic Perfect World

99- chanelling, 5 aps.

cevans1290

LOL. I kiss you.
Why stop the talking like I do? qq Also I asked for kiss first favourtism of me first D:<

Offline sakurabak

What about you make me stay on the server? What about you change your ways, stop teaming up, causing imbalance stop treating other players like crap? Complaining isn't fun for me. I want people to obey basic gaming rules: fairness, fun, balance, respect towards other players. You guys are breaking all of those rules. This is, why i am always unhappy here. Who cares if i am strong weak, you will just bring 5 more people for pk, 3 more healers, 3 more archers and own everything.
If GMs really cared about the well being of all players, they would have changed customs of EPW long ago.
Just look at the regular forum users, they are all aroudn 12-13 and always ridicule others, never say anything meaningfull, do you really want to listen to that:)
Here is what i think, just watch it through "EPW glasses".

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
What about you make me stay on the server?

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Deference

• Fucboi

You're a beautiful person, kiss me.
(^:

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Why stop the talking like I do? qq Also I asked for kiss first favourtism of me first D:<

Your siggy makes me happy. :(

What about you make me stay on the server? What about you change your ways, stop teaming up, causing imbalance stop treating other players like crap? Complaining isn't fun for me. I want people to obey basic gaming rules: fairness, fun, balance, respect towards other players. You guys are breaking all of those rules. This is, why i am always unhappy here. Who cares if i am strong weak, you will just bring 5 more people for pk, 3 more healers, 3 more archers and own everything.
If GMs really cared about the well being of all players, they would have changed customs of EPW long ago.
Just look at the regular forum users, they are all aroudn 12-13 and always ridicule others, never say anything meaningfull, do you really want to listen to that:)

I really don't mean to sound rude, but our priority is not to keep one person around. It is to keep the majority. If you want a 'fair fight' all of the time, go 1v1 or get friends and 2v2/3v3/whatever. The game is fun. It's difficult to completely balance PW. Accept that any server you go to is going to have something that is more OP. If you're that unhappy, by all means, don't stay and go see if you can find somewhere else.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
You're a beautiful person, kiss me.

Come. :monkey-8:

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
this post makes me want to jump off a cliff.

cevans1290

Come. :monkey-8:
Mean GN give all others kiss but me :O Such mean to fren. Night will gib kiss ofc, Come  :-\

Offline ~Talun~

1.3.6 is the only client that had that option,...for example Blue Dragon....anything after 1.3.6 you can't get -99% channeling its been hard coded so not to from the PWE developers.
Granted its a blast,...but not ever server is like that,....so why make other server's the same...that spell's boring.

Epicpw is an awesome server,...keep up the great work Developing team.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
I vote to close this thread is simply .... dumb and useless. Thank you.
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline BriEsT

• Don

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Just like BriEsT LOL!
 :normal-37:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
dear sir.
if i was ridiculed by so many people i would seriously ask myself if im wrong or 100 other people are wrong.
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
dear sir.
if i was ridiculed by so many people i would seriously ask myself if im wrong or 100 other people are wrong.
i feel like i'm dead