Epic Perfect World

99- chanelling, 5 aps.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Or maybe reset the server? Create new equipment? More resources, better server... I am in!

You are the only one. Perhaps you could make your own server? Get voted to the top? Stop playing this one?

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Of course you can balance factions, remove allies system and make factions smaller. Make squads max 6 people, remove buffs or increase defenses, so that buffs become useless and anyone can kill anyone. There is a solution for any problem, if there is a will. Or maybe reset the server? Create new equipment? More resources, better server... I am in!

thats wouldn't be PW anymore.. PW is all about imbalance. Deal or leave :s sorry might sound rude but that's true :o

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Of course you can balance factions, remove allies system and make factions smaller. Make squads max 6 people, remove buffs or increase defenses, so that buffs become useless and anyone can kill anyone. There is a solution for any problem, if there is a will. Or maybe reset the server? Create new equipment? More resources, better server... I am in!

Sounds to me like you want a completely different game xD GL with finding it
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
Was gonna insult you but this thread so dumb I felt bad and stopped midway ._.
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Perhaps this may be of some use...

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
  • Faction: Xpendable

love the fact that APPOWOLLA is a veno complaining about buffed chars
Forever in love

Offline sakurabak

So 3x interval on r8 sin wrists, 2x on chest, gof daggers for aps, chanelling eas that debuff every 5 hits, 95%- channeling cap, psychics with 80k soulforce, mystics 1-shooting  veno's pet, is fine, but 99% channeling and a bit more defense to neutralise buffs is too extreme? That is funny.
According to you, the mechanics of PW are: get tones of healers, tones of Archers, get OP refine on a Sin, all team up , join one faction, gank everyone, talk crap to everyone? And talk crap on forum, so that nothing chances and your friends never again have to play a fair game?
Well, my suggestion would be a server reset and re-balancing (or tones of other ways that could easily improve things and make me shut up:)).
Here are the facts:
-no big factions in EPW have equally numbered Tws.
-it is almost impossible for an unbuffed player to win against a buffed player.
-most people play Archers, the  faction with most archers, healers wins (and healers are the most boring class to play).
- no improvements regarding balancing have been implemented for a very long time (some tiny ones that have not changed anything).
I am a customer of EPW, it is my right to request improvements. Who cares what other people think, if i am unhappy with the game play, my concerns should be reviewed.
Last Edit: Jan 20, 2014, 10:58 pm by sakurabak

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
So 3x interval on r8 sin wrists, 2x on chest, gof daggers for aps, chanelling eas that debuff every 5 hits, 95%- channeling cap, psychics with 80k soulforce, mystics 1-shooting  veno's pet, is fine, but 99% channeling and a bit more defense to neutralise buffs is too extreme? That is funny.
According to you, the mechanics of PW are: get tones of healers, tones of Archers, get OP refine on a Sin, all team up , join one faction, gank everyone, talk crap to everyone? And talk crap on forum, so that nothing chances and your friends actually have to play a fair game?
Well, my suggestion would be a server reset and re-balancing.
here are the facts:
-most people play Archers, the  faction with most archers, healers wins (and healers are the most boring class to play).
- no improvements regarding balancing have been implemented for a very long time (some very tiny ones that have not changed anything).
i am a customer of EPW, it is my right to request improvements. Who cares what other people think, if i am unhappy with the game play, my concerns shoudl be reviewed.

Buffs are in game for a reason, if you are too much of a clown to understand this then no one can help you. As you can clearly see no one agrees with your suggestions, EPW is top of the vote table because people think it is more balanced than other servers. Therefore if you are unhappy, I'm sure no one would miss you if you left...
Forever in love

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
APAWOLLA how about uninstall the game, go out, relax, meet a girl, GET LAID, get married and move on? Cause seriously, not just me, are tired of your daily endless complaining about how server is unbalenced, how xpend ruin pk. Or go join a guild that is not half dead or that just TW, one that actually come pk and MAYBE then you will have pk and stop crying. You got an age and i don't see you acting like one and on top of all you are a guy.

P.S.: im sorry gm and forum mods for my bad language or insults but i couldn't stay quiet anymore!
lol^

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
who is bad
>Sleep<
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Here are the facts:
- no improvements regarding balancing have been implemented for a very long time (some tiny ones that have not changed anything).
I am a customer of EPW, it is my right to request improvements. Who cares what other people think, if i am unhappy with the game play, my concerns should be reviewed.

It is our right to deny your 'improvements' when they are for your benefit and not everyones.
Removing buffs doesn't just affect your PvP. Get buffs, or purge people. You are a veno afterall.
There used to be even numbered TW's. It's not our fault everyone chooses to split into a bunch of small guilds.
EA's are one of the most commonly played characters on every server.
Sorry, we'll remove healers from the game just for you buddy.

Again,

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 You of all ppl came on forum to complain................................................................. I agree with robbert I cant imagine this game withouth you anymore LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
who is bad
>Sleep<

LOL. I kiss you.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Wait..

I left my psychic at level 148, and she had like 30k soulforce.  I'm almost tempted to level her to 150 just to see this elusive "80k soulforce". 

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
You have a right to suggest things yes, but noone here has agreed with you at all. You aren't the only person who plays. The GMs are rejecting your suggestions also, it would be best if you took a moment to read their comments and think before posting.