Epic Perfect World

New patch coming?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
It was a translation error you dolt, stop talking
Their fail at translations or just troll, for example 2 minutes barb buff cooldown...
Also when it comes to the announced earlier 'small patch'  - it's just a bug fixes and faction icons, I am not sure why you guys ask about it so badly.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Their fail at translations or just troll, for example 2 minutes barb buff cooldown...
Also when it comes to the announced earlier 'small patch'  - it's just a bug fixes and faction icons, I am not sure why you guys ask about it so badly.
because ppl think new patch = 2x = more pve  :normal-25:
i feel like i'm dead

Vegas

the biggest downfall is loosing of 35 % hp for barb in mass pk and 1v1 against classes that are able to purge, if anything i'd reduce the cd to like 7-8 seconds or make it 20 % but 35 % is huge diff if you are assuming that you won't get rebuffed in 2 min time-span by other barb which is more like you won't...
viva la camping tiger form maybe.

1. Skill upgrades are optional
2. The 2m CD was tested for the new starter area afaik and isn't ingame now.

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
because ppl think new patch = 2x = more pve  :normal-25:

You sir i think hit the nail on the head.
We like to know what its ganna do it lest us get hyped for something anything factions even get giddy about the faction icons

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
You sir i think hit the nail on the head.
We like to know what its ganna do it lest us get hyped for something anything factions even get giddy about the faction icons
sure you do, pve player
i feel like i'm dead

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
sure you do, pve player

Whats that suppost to mean...what you don't like getting updates and 2x drops?
im sorry but your a lump on a log if you don't.

Offline wesnan10

• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy
 :P i just cant wait to see my Factions new Icon, and for new update, just wait and see and enjoy Gaming in the meantime >:D

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
:P i just cant wait to see my Factions new Icon, and for new update, just wait and see and enjoy Gaming in the meantime >:D

thank you just proved my point. <3