Epic Perfect World

Epw Xpendable pk

cevans1290

:normal-42: This.
Dust is nice whoever says not is wrong aw.
Sabine why not support?  :sad:

Angelica

Dust is nice whoever says not is wrong aw.
Sabine why not support?  :sad:
Mad gns is ban.  :normal-13:

cevans1290

Mad gns is ban.  :normal-13:
Aw. Farm them 3 more posts c: Then Sleep make support again np.
Btw Sleep, I need you to make her support ty <3

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
aww ShunSor i like your signature is cute ^^
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Nice video. You'll improve.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Nice video. You'll improve.
ty
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Vionn

I am very sorry - I forgot for a moment she are member of xp and every xp member are perfect. Only non xp players allowed to be insulted either in forums or in game. Sorry once again  :))
No. It's just that someone who is such a 0 rep no factor player talk so much shit is retarded. Get good kid, you are not on the level of my dick.

EDIT: Moderate the language on the Forum please. Thanks.
Last Edit: Jan 20, 2014, 04:48 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

cevans1290

aww ShunSor i like your signature is cute ^^
Ty c: This is XXThe_sinXX, (Forum names..) Critical_Safety, Styles, I think I also named Stylish before c: Now this qq And ty, I love that part

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
No. It's just that someone who is such a 0 rep no factor player talk so much shit is retarded. Get good kid, you are not on the level of my dick.

EDIT: Moderate the language on the Forum please. Thanks.

thank you for proving I am right  :))

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
 :police: Xpend will fall now pay me 5$ i just predicted the future for you.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
stfu all , pls now lel

Offline Major League

• WasteDump
  • Xpendable - Retired
Xpendable will only fall when we want it to fall.

Sarju

who are these maddie baddie saddies trying to be something on our legend video thread. instead of trying to leave nonefactor rageball comments, give me your address i will mail you crazy-glue to glue your fingers to your mother's asshole to provide better purpose for them. also fight me irl you think you have chance, i am a boxer i win street fights

also video is 420/10 would include in 1337p3rf3ctw0rld y0l0swag [MLG] xXx_Perfect world gameplay montage_xXx

sorround

And it seems you are just as mature as the ones you are talking about. Everyone is warned, moderated and banned on forums the same as anyone else. A reminder that you cannot see the people moderated and banned, nor the deleted or edited posts.

I often see you complaining about favouritism and GMs, yet I see you act no better than those you complain about.
Two wrongs do not make a right.

No that's not true.

Sometimes even the same GMs group up with their "buddies" and start insulting random players just because. Stop tryna fool everyone with that "we're impartial sh*t" you only fool yourself sorry. Unfairness happens everywhere, don't see why this place should be an exception to that, lol. It's just part of human nature.

And I'm sorry cause you seem like a nice GM but just had to burst your little bubble.  :-[  Don't mad kiss :***********

And LazyOne, it's not that Xpendable members can't be insulted; it's just that they skype sig their m8s to support them so they don't cry their pillow.
BYE ALL.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Unfairness happens everywhere, don't see why this place should be an exception to that, lol. It's just part of human nature.

this  :sad: