Epic Perfect World

Epw Xpendable pk

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
awful veno release awful gameplay video and ask to be nice in comments - dont show video if you easy insulted or learn ho to play before releasing video.

Now you getting support from these wana sneak in your pants kids, but acknowledge reality - you are awful veno and awful player  :sad:

That awkward moment when you're reading this comment, and you just can't stop reading because you are so curious as to what it might say, that you keep reading, and then you realize it says nothing important... like at all.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Major League

• WasteDump
  • Xpendable - Retired
awful veno release awful gameplay video and ask to be nice in comments - dont show video if you easy insulted or learn ho to play before releasing video.

Now you getting support from these wana sneak in your pants kids, but acknowledge reality - you are awful veno and awful player  :sad:

Who are you random?

Offline Vionn

korea demon archers use more skills as you use on veno   :-\

P.S. why another skillbar blured?  ???

You seem to be under the impression you are good at this game.  :normal-3: :normal-2: :normal-13:

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask

do you just go on people's pk video threads to complain and insult them?

Offline Vionn

do you just go on people's pk video threads to complain and insult them?
I thought they went on threads so people would feel sorry that they have down syndrome

Offline Drive

• 🌙
I thought they went on threads so people would feel sorry that they have down syndrome
Robbertmuch????? :-X

Vegas

Why don't you point out mistakes then instead of insulting her? Oh and I'm pretty sure she's doing the videos for fun and not to show off her l33t wf sk1llZ

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Why don't you point out mistakes then instead of insulting her? Oh and I'm pretty sure she's doing the videos for fun and not to show off her l33t wf sk1llZ

^ This. Please don't unnecessarily insult people. It's not needed. People don't post here to be scrutinised. Just because the open themselves up to it by posting here, doesn't mean you need to.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
I am very sorry - I forgot for a moment she are member of xp and every xp member are perfect. Only non xp players allowed to be insulted either in forums or in game. Sorry once again  :))

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I am very sorry - I forgot for a moment she are member of xp and every xp member are perfect. Only non xp players allowed to be insulted either in forums or in game. Sorry once again  :))

And it seems you are just as mature as the ones you are talking about. Everyone is warned, moderated and banned on forums the same as anyone else. A reminder that you cannot see the people moderated and banned, nor the deleted or edited posts.

I often see you complaining about favouritism and GMs, yet I see you act no better than those you complain about.
Two wrongs do not make a right.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Im member of xpend and? I'm not perfect but i learn every day something new. And thanks Tangle and rest ^_^ i thought it would be fun to record some pk and post them!! :) when i get something more i will show to rest too ;)
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
Im member of xpend and? I'm not perfect but i learn every day something new. And thanks Tangle and rest ^_^ i thought it would be fun to record some pk and post them!! :) when i get something more i will show to rest too ;)
its new guild this xpend ?
hell yea

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
also she is posting a PK vid, why hate on her even if she is bad/good - u guys full retard or just pretend?
hell yea

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Xpendable is not new is old but heh is all good. :)
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
Xpendable is not new is old but heh is all good. :)
ohh is xpend pinoy guild bro - as in they play at night never c them hehe
hell yea