Epic Perfect World

WTS Pierce Dags?

Offline Dragon

• 150 Demon Sin Aps Looking for mentor plox!
WTS Pierce daggers, lvl 145 :3

Same aps as 150s,

stones r pierce stone and +100 phys atk :D PM or mail me offers ingame, IGN: Dragon
When in doubt spark it out.
Risk it for the biscuit.
Too balls deep in bum rushing half the time to make it out alive

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
  • Faction: Xpendable
Dont advertise that they are illegal zzz, agatio purged all pierce and armour crush stones from server anything that has them is against the rules aw
Forever in love

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Dont advertise that they are illegal zzz, agatio purged all pierce and armour crush stones from server anything that has them is against the rules aw
True, armor crush isn't allowed.. but all remaining weapons with pierce are allowed...not sure why, but yea.
#Logic.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
  • Faction: Xpendable
WDF i had my pierce dags confiscated gm i demand refund
Forever in love

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
trade me 50 ec + 6 apo page+ 3x god stones + 400 crab meats no offer no deal XD dpnt pm noob offers bro
hell yea

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Armor crush was purged and taken out, if you have it you will be asked to purge your weapon or a GM will take it away.
Pierce is allowed, but you can no longer get it from botique/gods giving, but most people were asked to purge it.

cevans1290

Armor crush was purged and taken out, if you have it you will be asked to purge your weapon or a GM will take it away.
Pierce is allowed, but you can no longer get it from botique/gods giving, but most people were asked to purge it.
As long as it is not in 150, it is allowed

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
WTS All sorts of Armor Crush and Pierce stone-d Weps..

pm me what u need..

50k EC each.. cause my deal is Legit.

Anyone tell on me to the GM's i will deny all claims or even any knowledge of what an Armor Crush or PPeirce stone is. So i advise against even thinking of ratting me out.

thanks.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf