Epic Perfect World

Resistance - Pk Video by Cynix

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Just another video. And you all noobs js ;)
This^

Everyone must be sicks of these video. Audiotrack would be enough  O:-)

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Nice video friend  :normal-3: :normal-4:

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
no naem or momo(arabs or europe)  :(  , well time zone of usa win .
Good video tehhehehehehe

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
Just another video. And you all noobs js ;)
Its not "just another video" if anyone from your guild made a pk vid right? huehuehue

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Fuc, Xaros making me look bad.

We have quite a bit of fun in our time zone. I'm sorry you have trouble finding pk in yours.

We all stayed up to 6 am to be in "your timezone" yesterday, yet you were nowhere to be seen.. How odd, almost seems as if you're avoiding us when we got our core members online.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Nice video fren, loved the music. 

Was fun pk XP.   :normal-4: :normal-48:

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Meh whats the point of using retarded remixes of already good songs...

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Fuc, Xaros making me look bad.

We all stayed up to 6 am to be in "your timezone" yesterday, yet you were nowhere to be seen.. How odd, almost seems as if you're avoiding us when we got our core members online.
I think the issue was that you were sigging 20 people for our less than 10 over and over.  No one cares who you had online.  We made this faction like a week ago. We don't have 2 full squads every single day, fren.  I'm flattered that you guys take so much interest in us, but we don't play to make Xpend happy when all you guys want to do is start problems.  If any more of you have comments about my faction, take them elsewhere.  I'm just posting a video man.

Meh whats the point of using retarded remixes of already good songs...
I like the originals of a lot of the songs I use.  I just don't think a lot of them sound right in a pk video :/

That picture was ALMOST the background to our site l3l
Last Edit: Jan 17, 2014, 03:15 pm by Cynix
I'm basically 40

Offline brialashay

• Best Cleric On Server ツ
  • Characters: JakyB and CaRaMeLOreO
lol oh god..me singing at the end
OreO

Offline brialashay

• Best Cleric On Server ツ
  • Characters: JakyB and CaRaMeLOreO
Another great video, Loved the songs. I Laughed at 5:33 xD Person sings nice though. <3

yea that was me lol
OreO

Offline Trust

• Totally not a
  • Faction: Xpendable
"We all stayed up to 6 am to be in "your timezone" yesterday, yet you were nowhere to be seen.. How odd, almost seems as if you're avoiding us when we got our core members online."
"Gooooooooooooooodooooooooooo Joboooooooooo
Where was that great faction last night? Looking for caves to hide in ?"

^ This :)

Nice video as usual Cynix, it clearly shows that you can get a good amount of healers and numbers, so why not PK with us? :( Your members said themselves they joined Salvation for good pk.. but you only run sz when we want to start some aw.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
"We all stayed up to 6 am to be in "your timezone" yesterday, yet you were nowhere to be seen.. How odd, almost seems as if you're avoiding us when we got our core members online."

Nice video as usual Cynix, it clearly shows that you can get a good amount of healers and numbers, so why not PK with us? :( Your members said themselves they joined Salvation for good pk.. but you only run sz when we want to start some aw.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL meaniiiiiiii

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation

If I wasn't clear, we do not have your numbers 24/7.  As you can see in the video, this is what happens when we do get numbers  :normal-4: No one is afraid of you.  We leave pk because you people signet 2 and a half squads for 5 people. That's not running from pk.  That's a group of people with an obsession.  I'm sorry we all hurt your feelings, but you should really find a better hobby other than obsessing and talking about a 1 week old faction every day.

Try to stay on topic kiddies. I'm not here for forum pvp.
I'm basically 40

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
We all stayed up to 6 am
Why would you stay up so late just to pk us?  :normal-19:

Any obsession?
Last Edit: Jan 17, 2014, 07:06 pm by Soaring