Epic Perfect World

How my sin looks, From only have 3 Base Vitality, 3 Base Magic 7 Base Strength.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
ShallowGrave, everyone can make mistake with they build, but after you got pointed where's your mistake you should stop arguing and close thread. Just advice  :-[

Offline ShallowGrave

• MusicWithinHell
  • HellWithinMusic
  • Characters: ShallowGrave
  • Faction: PlayBoys
ShallowGrave, everyone can make mistake with they build, but after you got pointed where's your mistake you should stop arguing and close thread. Just advice  :-[

So by wanting to take the risk, and how I'm known as a risk taker EVEN when having All dex based Stats on a genie, " 27 dex " , I' wouldn't consider one's own build preference  to be a mistake, Hmm... very interesting, never knew having ones personal build was ever considered a build. like people say "everyone has there likes, and dislikes.
Last Edit: Jan 17, 2014, 10:57 am by ShallowGrave

Vegas

So by wanting to take the risk, and how I'm known as a risk taker EVEN when having All dex based Stats on a genie, " 27 dex " , I' wouldn't consider one's own build preference  to be a mistake, Hmm... very interesting, never knew having ones personal build was ever considered a build. like people say "everyone has there likes, and dislikes.

Why do you like it?  :normal-17:

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
Can a wr/seeker go 1v1 this kid i wanna see his face when they disarm and all his gear comes off ty
Forever in love

Vegas

Can a wr/seeker go 1v1 this kid i wanna see his face when they disarm and all his gear comes off ty
And honestly I don't really care, if I lose my defenses it's the part of pvp, ;)
Very brave sin tbh. He's my idol  :sad:

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
I cant tell if he has OCD with low str, or if someone has provided him with a lobotomy service free of charge
Forever in love

Offline fgbksg

• Faction: Warning

Offline ShallowGrave

• MusicWithinHell
  • HellWithinMusic
  • Characters: ShallowGrave
  • Faction: PlayBoys

Aids Disarmed me, in a 1v1. And well... I was doing 1k hits on him to be honest, the only way I knew I had been disarmed was, I didn't see my Dagger's and quite frankly, it was quite fun I actually want to do a 1v1, :) against him again one day.

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
I'm actually a pker come 1v1 right now,
what

Crystali-150SIN

Offline fgbksg

• Faction: Warning
ShallowGrave when did you start playing sin? @_@

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms