Epic Perfect World

How my sin looks, From only have 3 Base Vitality, 3 Base Magic 7 Base Strength.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
2 Pieces of advice.

1: Stat str & get dex on daggers. You don't want a disarm attack to make you lose all your defense.
2: Bringing up achievements in PWI will get you laughed at here, as it's completely irrelevant to EPW pvp.

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
so much down syndrome in one thread. :normal-2: :normal-12:

Offline ShallowGrave

• MusicWithinHell
  • HellWithinMusic
  • Characters: ShallowGrave
  • Faction: PlayBoys
2 Pieces of advice.

1: Stat str & get dex on daggers. You don't want a disarm attack to make you lose all your defense.
2: Bringing up achievements in PWI will get you laughed at here, as it's completely irrelevant to EPW pvp.

To be honest I, have only been Disarmed ONCE, <3 and it was when  ;) Aid's randomly pmed me :) and wanted too do it, And honestly I don't really care, if I lose my defenses it's the part of pvp, ;) risk are something worth the take, and TWO. I never once stated my achivement's I stated the downer barb who couldn't kill me dad's achivements. .

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
keep it calm guys, no need to insult other people.

btw if you can farm you should totally get rank 8, you can get a better build.
and i dunno about the stones on the daggers, shouldn't you perhaps get something else more convinient for you? like a sacred stone ? im not that much into sins, just wondering  :rolleyes:

Offline ShallowGrave

• MusicWithinHell
  • HellWithinMusic
keep it calm guys, no need to insult other people.

btw if you can farm you should totally get rank 8, you can get a better build.
and i dunno about the stones on the daggers, shouldn't you perhaps get something else more convinient for you? like a sacred stone ? im not that much into sins, just wondering  :rolleyes:

Evil what everyone has missed, is i' was going for Less strength and more dex, and with the str within the ( dagges eve though yes dex does the the same thing but I can put the 40 points into :) dex And I have, R8 xD I just prefer Dragon,  >:D armor , I guess you can say goes by what a player want's xD.  and talking about convenient, the points from the daggers,  :) using str was more convenient to me because I wanted just enough str to use my stuff, And no one has EVER disarmed me in a 1v1, nor even a gank like I said :P only person to ever disarm me was Aids.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
well i dunno about the tastes you are refering but i actually use rank 9 to walk around cuz i like the looks lol more than rank 8 and dragon  :rolleyes:
dunno if thats what you mean.

the disarm i dunno what u mean  :sad: long time i don't PvP....i miss it   >:D

Offline ShallowGrave

• MusicWithinHell
  • HellWithinMusic

what Ever the seeker skill that lower's someone's :) defensive's while doing using it Aid's successfully Disarmed me :)..

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Seekers are not the only class with a disarm skill.

If you never fight anyone who knows of disarm then it doesn't matter I guess.

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
Lmfao.. 1v1 a bm your get 123ed - blade hurl + flash gf
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I don't get the point of it if it doesn't even help you...

the disarm i dunno what u mean  :sad: long time i don't PvP....i miss it   >:D

Come fite me m8, I'll 1 shot you again.

Offline scarenzia

You have 950~ Dex do you need +30% accuracy?
Restate to dex and change your tome + weap to dex. Congratulations, you have just increased your builds crit rate, increased your survival in certain situations and not really lost anything in return from what I can see.

As much as novelty builds are fun and interesting, there is normally a reason that most people conform to an "optimum build".

Offline fgbksg

• Faction: Warning
so much down syndrome in one thread. :normal-2: :normal-12:
LOL!

Well, it's his decision how he stats his sin. If he fails then he fails. If not then not.
Not our problem :3

Offline Abu Ali Bin Salami

• Allahu Akbar.
  • General Khalid Ibn Al-Waleed's soldier.
King level player, even a lvl 145 Seeker or WR with disarm skill can screw you in a 1v1.

EDIT: Moderate the language on the Forum please. Thanks.
Last Edit: Jan 17, 2014, 10:25 am by ☠EvilTouch☠

Xpendable's  Skillbars.

Offline ShallowGrave

• MusicWithinHell
  • HellWithinMusic
King level player, even a lvl 145 Seeker or WR with disarm skill can screw you in a 1v1.

EDIT: Moderate the language on the Forum please. Thanks.

Well, I'd honestly would like to see a 145,  ;~; and well yeah :D fun time's

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
And sadly what he didn't tell you, is when we first 1v1ed, I stopped for him when he was at Half health, and didn't Want to, hit him anymore, so I just sat there :). why would I want to win , when I can just lose, and watch his Ego burst?
omg yes are u really telling me u let me win twice? <<<<>>>>>> quit talking out of ur ass, ur just plain bad. but dw its just a game <<
hell yea