Epic Perfect World

About changing cultivation

Offline Souffle

• Characters: Hiraeth/Souffle
I used my gold to buy schism from the boutique and I have Mirages inside my inventory. I already finished all the cultivation quests (Eden, Abba , GV) I checked the cultivation guides to see if I missed anything but I don't. I can't really change my cultivation. Please help me with this.   :-[

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
I used my gold to buy schism from the boutique and I have Mirages inside my inventory. I already finished all the cultivation quests (Eden, Abba , GV) I checked the cultivation guides to see if I missed anything but I don't. I can't really change my cultivation. Please help me with this.   :-[
I never did this, so I might be wrong, but there should be a quest at the conversion npc. Take it then take the 2nd option, pretty much it

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I never did this, so I might be wrong, but there should be a quest at the conversion npc. Take it then take the 2nd option, pretty much it

This ^

Are you talking to the correct NPC?

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
after the GV did u actually finish the chain quests? u need to talk to 2 more npc's if im not mistaken before u actually finish it.
if u did, then just go to the npc as Angel said and exchange the mold in the quest.

Offline Souffle

after the GV did u actually finish the chain quests? u need to talk to 2 more npc's if im not mistaken before u actually finish it.
if u did, then just go to the npc as Angel said and exchange the mold in the quest.

Did everything on this guide. => http://epicpw.com/guides/sage-demon-cultivation-guide/
And whenever I tried to change this will happen => http://screencast.com/t/8nU0tpMc (Note: I have mirages and schism inside my inventory.

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
Did everything on this guide. => http://epicpw.com/guides/sage-demon-cultivation-guide/
And whenever I tried to change this will happen => http://screencast.com/t/8nU0tpMc (Note: I have mirages and schism inside my inventory.
Did you press Sage/Demon Conversion Service? ._. maybe that's the problem

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Did you press Sage/Demon Conversion Service? ._. maybe that's the problem
she clearly do that - must be cant read what you told her  :sad:

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
she clearly do that - must be cant read what you told her  :sad:
on my screen i saw she went to quest related, but i might of have seen that wrong >.>

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I will check it for you on test server once backup is done in around 2 hours.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
on my screen i saw she went to quest related, but i might of have seen that wrong >.>

OP did what you said, but it didn't work. No big deal regardless, since you were just trying to help. :)

I could be wrong, but doesn't Chrono have to be finished as well?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
OP did what you said, but it didn't work. No big deal regardless, since you were just trying to help. :)

I could be wrong, but doesn't Chrono have to be finished as well?

Chrono has to be finished in order to reach certain NPCs, but not to actually convert. To the OP, it might very well be a glitch, stay tuned until Agatio see's whats up since youre doing everything right from what it seems.

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
can we make a change on this..just need one click and your culti is change FOREVER.. :normal-9:

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
Check available quest log to make sure you did all your culti quests.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
you need to exchange the schism in the Quest Related on the npc.

Offline Souffle

Check available quest log to make sure you did all your culti quests.

Did that already.

you need to exchange the schism in the Quest Related on the npc.

Tried that and there's no available quest.