Epic Perfect World

Wedding pack price

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Maybe to spam chat.
Yeah well, this might stop that. But, doing this could be tough.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I'm = poor player. Pls no price raise oki.

As for 1 marriage per day, I'd be alright with that.
I'm basically 40

Vegas

Make it a weekly or daily quest if possible.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Make it a daily quest if possible.
I'm basically 40

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
plis no change wedding pack price and no limit marrying to 1/day.
some people like myself are attention hoes by nature and not being able to spamm system chat would break our heart.
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER

no ec to buy expensive pack.

cevans1290

I don't marry randoms, I disagree with same person once? Might get in a fight  :rolleyes:

I think there should be a raise in EC, I can easily pay for 100 a few times, but I'd pay for it both times, probably.  :-[

I also agree that there should be a limit on account, like make it a quest from diff people in diff cities, only once?  ;)

Or have it reset each month, in maybe Tellus/Etherblade/Archosoar/1k streams. Thats not too many marriages, but they'd also need to go to diff cities.. :))

I agree with the main person of this thread, and agree with some of the posters..

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
I will have to pay 200 ec just once. If i get a wife. I will stay with her.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Gosh all this QQ for something that literally no-one cares about? People like to marry a lot, and the price is fine. People have given up caring and "Gz"ing those that do marry like every second, so just ignore it and move on with your lives...

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Leave wedding price as it, just make divorce expensive like it in real world  >:D

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Gosh all this QQ for something that literally no-one cares about? People like to marry a lot, and the price is fine. People have given up caring and "Gz"ing those that do marry like every second, so just ignore it and move on with your lives...

Redchat isn't that big of a deal tbh lol. Just ignore it, there's always shit in redchat.

As for upping the price, people are constantly farming ec, and it's so easy to get. 100 ec might stop a few people from spamming marriages, but not too many. But worth a shot.

And making it a once a day quest, or only able to do it once in each city, who really cares that much seriously. '-' But it'd be nice to have matchmakers in every major city. 

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Redchat isn't that big of a deal tbh lol. Just ignore it, there's always shit in redchat.

As for upping the price, people are constantly farming ec, and it's so easy to get. 100 ec might stop a few people from spamming marriages, but not too many. But worth a shot.

And making it a once a day quest, or only able to do it once in each city, who really cares that much seriously. '-' But it'd be nice to have matchmakers in every major city.

Thank you for telling me that when I'm completely on the same side as you. O.o

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Keep it on topic guys
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I'm really glad you liked my suggestion. Hope dev's will consider it too <3

[move]
RAISE WEDDING PACK PRICE
[/move]

vlntbty

LOL Good idea!

Leave wedding price as it, just make divorce expensive like it in real world  >:D