Epic Perfect World

Comprehensive class guide for balance

I pk and know enough of my class to know of what I speak of.

i strongly disagree with you here

No offence but APS seekers make me lol.

Granted they're harder to play than a sin but making the class APS just wrecks what the class was designed for, then again APS seems to wreck anything it touches, fail PWI is fail.

But thats my opinion.

And i strongly agree with you here sir :D

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war
5 pages...I hate you all, but I'll start organizing this tonight.
Please, read the general forum & game rules here.
If you have any problem, feel free to PM me.

-Retired-
5 pages...I hate you all, but I'll start organizing this tonight.

you're welcome :>

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
I pk and know enough of my class to know of what I speak of.

Lawl you just mentioned that the APS seekers have currently are NOT enough. You want to be able to hit at 5.0 unsparked now or what?

Now if you're referring to up the APS on the sword with the God of frenzy, then you sir are sourly mistaken. Anything with God of frenzy in it should NOT have anymore added interval.
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
No offence but APS seekers make me lol.

Granted they're harder to play than a sin but making the class APS just wrecks what the class was designed for, then again APS seems to wreck anything it touches, fail PWI is fail.

But thats my opinion.

In my opinion, without the APS, seekers would definitely be underpowered. In this server, you either need to be able to hit extremely hard to kill or be able to aps someone to death. Hit for hit, seekers don't deal enough damage to kill someone just by spamming skills. They don't hit as hard as wizards or psychics so there's no way for them to get an effective kill unless they get extremely lucky with a couple of zerk crits. However, I could be wrong. I just haven't seen a seeker be able to one-shot unless they waste everything in sparking and debuffing.

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war
First part done, it's about Assasins and general gameplay. Comment, review, suggest, or criticize if you wish.

-Retired-
First part done, it's about Assasins and general gameplay. Comment, review, suggest, or criticize if you wish.

if you give sins GoF i requit....

Offline Salvation

Don't give sins GOF

Dont lower dag damage AND aps, lower just one or you will take ability down way too much.

Same with crit rate, if aps stay lower it

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war
Don't worry, it's just possible solutions all-together, not meaning they will ALL be implemented, just whatever helps better to balance or what can actually be done.

-Retired-
Don't worry, it's just possible solutions all-together, not meaning they will ALL be implemented, just whatever helps better to balance or what can actually be done.
have you seen the SS's from firesin in the show your damage thread? he has some 20k hits there... can you imagine a GoF proc on that???? hai im a sin in stealth i'll double spark come out of stealth and do 40k hits on you then restealth.....

yeah no ty

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war
I think what Ninjas meant was to add daggers with much less interval, but with GoF, meaning having one with good interval and decent damage and having other with less interval but GoF so they can choose according to their playstyle, but I'll take it out to avoid confusions.

-Retired-
I think what Ninjas meant was to add daggers with much less interval, but with GoF, meaning having one with good interval and decent damage and having other with less interval but GoF so they can choose according to their playstyle, but I'll take it out to avoid confusions.

even if you took off some interval sins would still be able to get roughly around 3 aps (with genie skills and what not) so as i said before, all a sin has to do is double spark in stealth, occult ice their target, stack some genie debuffs (mire, ep, etc.), and aps the target and hit anyone for 40k (zerk crits).... now idc who you are but 6 seconds of that is insane..... imo that would be MUCH more over powered than how things are now

edit:
imo theres a very simple way to fix certain problems...
class restrict the interval cape to blademasters
class restrict occult ice to barbs (maybe seekers too)
and make it so SoS has a 10% proc chance (maybe it should be lower idk)

imo these 3 little changes would have a huge impact on pk and balance the classes in pk

Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 04:37 am by studmuffin

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
even if you took off some interval sins would still be able to get roughly around 3 aps (with genie skills and what not) so as i said before, all a sin has to do is double spark in stealth, occult ice their target, stack some genie debuffs (mire, ep, etc.), and aps the target and hit anyone for 40k (zerk crits).... now idc who you are but 6 seconds of that is insane..... imo that would be MUCH more over powered than how things are now

edit:
imo theres a very simple way to fix certain problems...
class restrict the interval cape to blademasters
class restrict occult ice to barbs (maybe seekers too)
and make it so SoS has a 10% proc chance (maybe it should be lower idk)

imo these 3 little changes would have a huge impact on pk and balance the classes in pk

Sins: they either need an aps nerf or a damage nerf. If you were to add GOF daggers, then a sin's APS should not exceed that of a barb auto-attacking.

Occult ice: hells yeah, it should be restricted to classes that don't have enough CC skills suck as barbs.

SoS: would be bearable if it was capped at 20% at the minimum. Any lower, and it'll screw up psychics a bit too much. However, SoS NEEDS to be self-buffed. It's annoying seeing completely fail players go out and run around in circles at west gate with psychics buffs.
Sins: they either need an aps nerf or a damage nerf. If you were to add GOF daggers, then a sin's APS should not exceed that of a barb auto-attacking.

Occult ice: hells yeah, it should be restricted to classes that don't have enough CC skills suck as barbs.

SoS: would be bearable if it was capped at 20% at the minimum. Any lower, and it'll screw up psychics a bit too much. However, SoS NEEDS to be self-buffed. It's annoying seeing completely fail players go out and run around in circles at west gate with psychics buffs.

ugh even at the aps of a barb i would still consider it way to over powered... can you imagine a barb with all the CC skills a sin has?? yeah..... no thank you