it says in patch notes...

Balance changes:
5% damage decrease to 4aps and 5aps, 20% accuracy decrease
MP Charm cooldown time lowered by 1 second
Barbarian class-specific rings replaced with normal ones

Delayed stuff:
Bless Boxes and other balance changes

Offline yablonsky

all wan weak sin, why not weak barbarian? if bm use dragon and barb after it armagedon normal dmg can reach around 40k+ dmg , how to hell sin or any other class should survive it, and even without bm , barb need only zerk + crit by armagedon to kill a lot ppl. than mg, why no one cares that mg if dark geting 150% deff from dark stone barier, and hits between 6k-30k up to crit, spark and debuffs on target, how a sin , ppl wan weak the aps, should kill tham than or any other class, how barb should kill him from range if dun get a chance to stun him becouse get self stun or seal and got hit a lot of dmg? and pls dun tell me anything about stun look its cost a lot vigor to hold it up , and mg got the + he can port away and continue hit u from range > seal, stun and so far. psyhik > a lot cry cuz of its op or other cry its to weak , once weak side on psy is he dun got anti stun and only 1 skill which use phy dmg. if u can play ur class good u can beat a lot 1 vs 1 up to how ur oponent. if psy debuf a sin with  soulburn and sin dun react fast enough > dead. than 33% seal chance is a lot not even mind about stun and rebound dmg from soul of retal. Ea weak??? sure weak if i see ppl go on close range with bow by mg classes and dun even use melee skills or change to fist/claw. bm weak??? bm is the once class u can use real non stop stun look , if u dark even better , but looks like a lot ppl just to stupid to knew that or even to find it out. maybe to much kids in this game , not sure. at less i dun see ppl cry that venomancer to weak in pvp. but what not is now still can be in future. and for ppl who cry about to less gms on, or no answer for any *stupid* questions, u guyes never played on malay server where u could wait for weeks to get  1 gm on, who would tell u he cant do anything for u nvm whats the problem and wish u nice day and happy gaming. At less here Gms doing what for the comunity. And what are ppl doing here for tham? insult tham. Cry each 30 minutes for any event (if u was lucky u got on malay server at less all 2-3 months 2x drop even and 2x exp event) here if u need coins lvl a sin and go invisible in ev and farm there coins 5-10 min > 5-8 coins. if u need mats like from fc >  lvl a sin and do it solo , if u need dragon eq lvl a damm SIN and do it solo 1-2 h for full run so i made it and so my gf made it and maybe the one or other too. to many emos in this game . and 1 thing to gms realy u should make trumpets cost from 100k to 1kk so less problems and insults in world chat^^. or maybe 10kk^^

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Armageddon is supposed to be the hardest hitting skill in the game, thats why it is hitting the hardest?

You have deaden nerves, you shouldn't be complaining about it o.0 sins are one of the few classes who can survive armageddon.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
If you complain about sin survivability, try rolling a channel build veno. 32k hp, 9k pdef in standup lol (yes pdef ornaments.) A sin can unsparked kill it before a charmtick if they catch me in standup and crit a few times.

I think sin will be balanced just fine with a cap on the level of tidal they can get. That way they can actually be stunned sometimes...

You have a point about barbs. Their base damage is comparable to archers and they have frenzy + faster hits. It's not so much vit barbs with the killer arma that's the problem. The pure strength ones are the ones that really hit hard. Agatio has been nerfing barbs a bit though so this is being handled.

Offline grujag

I went over sins armor and APS and if u would put a sin like this in an original server, it would be like a r9 sin with 4 APS.

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
ok first off... i did have more than the QPQ... seekers hit harder than BMs and your argument is that BMs have it easier aps wise and thats because BMs were made for aps and seekers were made more for DPH.

anti stun does work against occult ice

and last but not least -6 channeling isn't a sacred stone

antistun pot yes but somehow i guess not Fortify (wat is anti stun skill on genie) if they arent changed since last patch since occult ice is freeze and not stun.

/somehow i opened that page :D/

about some people complaining about high surviv.... on few class... simple when strong weapons was made, needed high def/hp ornaments/armor for dont be everybody 1 hit because here everything boosted from more side:

1. stat side, example +50 level in wizz is +400 mag point what is +400% eq damage
2. equipment side, i dont checked but i guess dragon weapons got something 2-3x high damage than r8 or tt100.

here broke a bit the damage, few class (ty to their skills or just crit rate/interval/channeling rate) have more profit from this.

similiar with accurancy and evasion, but there the difference more visible:
1. boosted with higher dex
2. boosted with more item got +50% accurancy crap
3. boosted because dont give nothing x% evasion (but lets say if rings also give +50% evasion that op in pve so here broken the eva/acc system with alot item with +x% acc )

I went over sins armor and APS and if u would put a sin like this in an original server, it would be like a r9 sin with 4 APS.

but there less stat - mean less crit rate/less acc/less eva/less eq damage
Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 03:05 pm by shadowvzs
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
badge of courage / fortify work against occult ice

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
badge of courage / fortify work against occult ice

then they fixed since last time when i tryed, even that kinda suicide if group fight and a caster deal few gift damage during fortify :D
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Show me ONE player that have just one toon.

Each of us is allowed to make as many toons as want.
You can have toon of each class in the game.

Every class has it's purpose.

But no. You want to reduce Sin atk to Barb level,
Barb def to Wiz level, ... screwdriver sharpness to
hammer level and hammer weight to tweezer level.

~~~~~

Select proper toon for proper purpose.
That's why even multiclienting is allowed.

~~~~~

I accept this server as is. It is good when you know what to do.
But YOU have to do it. Not to expect Aga to act as your father
and do things for you.

Your Veno can't kill Psy in 1v1? So what? Your Psy can.
If you aren't too lazy to learn how.

That's not the reason to nerf Psy's group PvP abilities,
or usage in GV and Warsong. You will need it yourself.

~~~~~

But that is also possible to solve.

The most constructive thing would be to distinct damage
to players from damage to environment.

Some skills already deal less damage to players than to mobs/bosses.
Some can't even be used on players.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Cocor3

BMs are well balanced. Damage per hit may not be the highest, but we can aoe spam like no other. BMs also get the highest pdef bar none. With full dragon gear, a bm can boost his pdef over 260K, even if for a short time, with just self buffs. In turn, bms have really low mag def.

lol 260k pdef?for wat?with marrow I have 90% pdef that is max I can get...even if I have 1 mil pdef it will be the cap of 90% pdef, and bm donțt have low mag def when they marrow:)

Offline Cocor3

Blademasters: They should have their stun lock skills lowered to a duration of maximum 1 second. Their marrows should lower other defense to 0 so Assassins and other classes have equal chances of killing them.

>marrows should reduce def lvl by 99 + sins should have seal+freeze so you can't run from em

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
lol 260k pdef?for wat?with marrow I have 90% pdef that is max I can get...even if I have 1 mil pdef it will be the cap of 90% pdef, and bm donțt have low mag def when they marrow:)
Cause, y'know, there's no such thing as defense debuffs.

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
Blademasters: They should have their stun lock skills lowered to a duration of maximum 1 second. Their marrows should lower other defense to 0 so Assassins and other classes have equal chances of killing them.

>marrows should reduce def lvl by 99 + sins should have seal+freeze so you can't run from em

.... sins have seal+freeze-.-
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3

Offline grujag

Dude, if you think that should be done, then your just an angry nab that cant kill a BM...

Offline Anima

lol lol and more lol every decent sin on this server can kill the best bm whit all the stun lock the bm have, to lower the stun skill duration is the worst idea i heard so far :P