Epic Perfect World

Herbs

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
While doing the Ghosiki quest or whatever the name is and got to the quest where I need to look for herbs I remembered this. And might be fun. :3
On an old server I played they changed the herbs to give coins ( their coins ) like here they could give epic coins...but not always... like it would be a 75% chance for 1 epic coin, 50% chance for 2 epic coins and 25% or lower for 3ec o.o....
Since herbs here and other stuff are useless it would be a kinda fun way to farm ecs, it would take some time... I used to like looking for herbs back in PWI to make pots/wines to sell. :3 Would be a fun way ( for me and hopefully for other players too ) to farm some ecs and don't get bored...

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
There's already enough ways to farm EC. Plus this one sounds boring.

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea

It wouldn't be so boring for others, there's a lot of herbs all over the places. I love farming, but Harry is right, there are too many ways to farm EC now.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Seems interesting, not many people would farm herbs even then though  :-[

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I like the idea

Offline Elena

:-X I like it. Used to be fun.

Seems interesting, not many people would farm herbs even then though  :-[
It's fun an alternative way of doing something. xD I don't like doing WS, for me it's like a nightmare, TT I need to do it with my bf and we'd both get only 200~300ec max or even less and I don't feel like wasting 1h of my life for only that little. Doing PV with sin its more than annoying. D:

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Farm me herbs for IG and you'll get best payment  :normal-4:

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
Tbh there can't be enough ways to farm EC. I like the idea to turn in herbs for EC, but then something like 5 herbs = 1 ec or something along those lines.  Or you'll end up finding botters everywhere.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
It's fun an alternative way of doing something. xD I don't like doing WS, for me it's like a nightmare, TT I need to do it with my bf and we'd both get only 200~300ec max or even less and I don't feel like wasting 1h of my life for only that little. Doing PV with sin its more than annoying. D:

Do Events, and you could always go and farm mobs at Shrine of Ancestors.

Offline Elena

Farm me herbs for IG and you'll get best payment  :normal-4:
:'( But but hell is so annoying ! And never farmed there to be honest since my veno/bm in PWI never reached the amazing lvl of 89. >.<

Tbh there can't be enough ways to farm EC. I like the idea to turn in herbs for EC, but then something like 5 herbs = 1 ec or along those lines.  Or you'll end up finding botters everywhere
There can be 1000000 ways to farm em at some point you tried all of em and find em annoying/stupid/boring/sh!ty or w.e.... even BH is so boring I'm about to rage when I do it but it's one of the best ways to get some decent ecs.

Do Events, and you could always go and farm mobs at Shrine of Ancestors.
School = > I come home they say the results of the event.  :normal-1: At Shrine there are too many pk'ers and I'm lazy to kill every idiot who try to kill me in between where I get 1ec/10 mobs.

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
Tbh there can't be enough ways to farm EC. I like the idea to turn in herbs for EC, but then something like 5 herbs = 1 ec or something along those lines.  Or you'll end up finding botters everywhere.
Aye, not too hard nor easy. A number of 5 herbs for 1 EC sounds about right, I believe most herbs you farm gives an amount of 2 every time.

Offline Elena

Aye, not too hard nor easy. A number of 5 herbs for 1 EC sounds about right, I believe most herbs you farm gives an amount of 2 every time.
No they give 5 herbs, at times 8.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
it's better to have 75% chance to get 20 ec xD we'd try harder

farming for 1 ec will be really boring

but this won't happen

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Just farm me herbs for IG's.. I promise you all this is the best payment you can ever get from herbs

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
No they give 5 herbs, at times 8.
Concidering NS gives 1 Ec per mob you 1-2 shot, it still seems a decent exchange rate. Besides after a decent amount of digging it gets mindkilling whereas NS has some kind of pvp distraction.