14 (43.8%)
Veno
18 (56.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Psy Or Veno

Offline ForFoxSake

• Beginner
  • If you rearrange the word beer you get healthy
I am a Veno myself and i just love the class, it has many + points like the pets , not to squishy but nice DD, problem is you need to know how to play veno especially in the beginning it is very hard and you need to try real hard to get to a level which makes you actually enjoy pking with it imo

Offline Pookie

• Characters: ImmaKiLLYou
  • Faction: Factionless
Venos are easy class , once you learn how to use your veno , you will never forget , with Rank8 ( and some 888888 reshapes ) you can kill mostly people , you will kill fast and ....die fast too :|.
Psy is epic too , they have those dam buffs that stuns u or silences u every time you attack :|....
But I suggest you create both , play a bit with venos and Psy and then make your decision . I got a veno and I rock with it :3.
Pm me in game if you wanna talk , my name in game is ----------- > xKito.
Bye :3  :tiger-4: :tiger-4: :tiger-45: :tiger-45: :tiger-44: :tiger-44:
Last Edit: Jan 16, 2014, 02:20 pm by deadlym3

Offline fgbksg

• Faction: Warning
I think you should keep playing both and trying to find out what you enjoy more..
You have to be happy with your decision.
I personally prefer psy. But still, try to find it out for yourself:)

scatterer3

If you wanna know which is more "overpowered" compared to each other, I'd say none. They are very balanced and their OP'ness actually depends on:

1) Play style;
2) Knowledge;
3) Experience;
4) Gear (items);

But if you ask me what I'd suggest you, then I'd say Psychic, but I strongly recommend you to read xAshleeys post and follow her/his instructions.

Lazy to read what others suggested.

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
People keep answering with things like "chose veno,everyone will want u in squad cuz of debuffs".
Yes,i'd mention that if the veno gets against a sage tidaled sin,debuffing will be pretty hard,while a psy would just psywill and use faith for any stun or seal,eventually.

I wont vote,since i love both classes.
Tho we both know that even if u'll get 40 votes on veno and 10 on psy, u'll go psy anyway if u like it. (?)
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Once I see veno i kill them all