Epic Perfect World

Weird Issue

Offline EastCoast

Hello there,i have some kind of problem when i lunch the game it automaticly shuts i dont know why before some period of time it was working really good havent played for around 5 month's now i simply tryed to log in again updated my client and did verify.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
There's been alot of patches in 5 months, did you try launching the old client or you freshly downloaded?

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline EastCoast

Acually i use my old i just update it but it's still no use idk what to do : )

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Make sure that youre using the updated serverlist files as well. You can find them here. Otherwise, it would be best and most fast to just redownload the updated client.

And as always, make sure you verify your files by using the verify button on your launcher or running the fixit.bat file located in your launcher folder.

Offline EastCoast

I dont know if the server list is the problem becoz i cant even load the game to the server selection or account login menu ^^

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I dont know if the server list is the problem becoz i cant even load the game to the server selection or account login menu ^^
Check to see if the game is on your exceptions list for your firewall/antivirus. Sometimes that could also keep the game from starting if you havent played it in a long time.

Offline EastCoast

Nothing really help's the game start's and after few seconds it shuts down  :-[

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
have you tried right click run as admin? other then that dunno what to recommend besides redownload newer client. anyway gl hope you dont have to re DL game  :'(

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Umm try re-installing/re-downloading.

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Umm try re-installing/re-downloading.

Uninstalling & re-installing the program usually fixes every error it has, try that. ^^

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
when i lunch the game

as part of a healthy and balanced diet

Offline Drive

• 🌙
as part of a healthy and balanced diet
  LOOOOOOL^

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr