Epic Perfect World

Press for win :P

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Why you keep making this posts if everyone telling you the same thing over and over again? o.o Sorry for the language but...go ***ing play all and ***ing decide on your own. None can make decisions for you. To be honest no one told me what to play, I never asked anyone about how classes are. I love venomancer and I'll always play it just because I like it. You may not like her. I made almost all classes except barb and tried most of em in PVP and I ended up liking only 3. Veno, cleric and archer. :)
Quite.
(:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Why you keep making this posts if everyone telling you the same thing over and over again? o.o Sorry for the language but...go ***ing play all and ***ing decide on your own. None can make decisions for you. To be honest no one told me what to play, I never asked anyone about how classes are. I love venomancer and I'll always play it just because I like it. You may not like her. I made almost all classes except barb and tried most of em in PVP and I ended up liking only 3. Veno, cleric and archer. :)
Cause..automobile

About classes,just watch some youtube videos and u'll see what u like most. Easier than leveling.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
I think this server need more sins  :-[

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Play hello kitty. No brain required.go go

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 03:10 pm by ♪

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Make sin, good for pve, small pk's and gets D in mass pk.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
There's a reason we say all classes are good....

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
That is the best answer though... all classes are good.

There is no rule saying that you can only play one class and will never be able to change later on.

There's a reason we say all classes are good....

You are wrong.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Okay , so its my 14665876465 post about waht class to chooze. And Guess waht? I STILL CANT DEICIDE ..Bec the answers i get is all class good etc .. I Need opinions. So Okay plz Post you opinions now.Archer/Barbarian/Psychic/Assasinn For pvp/pve/mass . Plz only opinions
I think you should decide to get some english lessons.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Okay , so its my 14665876465 post about waht class to chooze. And Guess waht? I STILL CANT DEICIDE ..Bec the answers i get is all class good etc .. I Need opinions. So Okay plz Post you opinions now.Archer/Barbarian/Psychic/Assasinn For pvp/pve/mass . Plz only opinions

I'd be one of those who say all classes are good, it just depends on your preferences. Kay so, my opinion on:

Archers - Great for long range PvP, I've seen both tanky archers and squishy ones, it just depends on your build; Either pick to have really high dmg to kill the opponent before they even realize what hit them but be squishy, or be tanky, not do as much high dmg but survive longer and eventually kill the target. I hate and love that skill archers have that make them immune to dmg for a certain amount of time. Despise the hf and so many debuffs skill D: Annoying thing would be that your dmg reduces once people get close to you.

Clerics - I love this class, (adding the fact i've been playing one for 4yrs) best healers (most, not everyone heals great) some just pick to go elf mage instead. Gotta love those shells/shields, buffs and healing, makes them hard to kill. So many controlling the enemy skills, one i hate and love is the sleep seal, it's the best thing ever to try killing someone and randomly get slept for that huge amount of time unless someone hits you, you'd think that's a bad thing but to me, it's a life saver xD

Barbarians - Best tanking class, as everyone knows already. I love this class for NW since getting hit and dying less gives you a great amount of points. Barbs are great for PvP also ofc since they are really hard to kill and run fast, downside is everyone is gonna try to kill you since most barbs are hard to kill alone (all depends on the build).

Psychics - Gosh, how i hate & love their voodoos, psychics can be wayyy too tanky or wayyy too squishy, but deadly. Not a fan of playing psychics but if i would pick them, it would be for their voodoos, sage bubble (purifies) stuns, & aoe skills.

Assasins - I find it funny because every person i've met has a sin for an alt, for PvE, or just to kill someone easier. Is it just me or almost every time someone fails to kill someone else they go "Let me get my sin". Moving on, I've seen tanky sins and squishy sins, both sage and demons are good, just gotta do your own research to compare and pick your best. They have so many controlling skills. I personally think APS sins are the best, but also think APS is not a skill, anyone can spark and aps kill, but surviving is indeed a skill, there's a difference.

Blade masters - Don't know much but what i do like about this class is their Marrows, the skill they use to increase either physical or magical defense, it's annoying at the same time. Also, i see bms spam stunning people and aps, which also is not a freaking skill, it's just a way of killing someone you know is able to kill you if you allow them to move, again, surviving is a skill though, not aps. Their HF skill is a bitch.

Mystics - Another healing class, they hit hard. Seen squishy and only squishy ones, never met one that is tanky, only annoying and great thing is their quick spam healing. They have this increase magic attack skill, i've been one shotted by it before it's like, woah xD

Venomancers - Love them, my main is a veno. This class can be both tanky and squishy, most i see around are tanky af. Pets help kill and debuff the enemy. Turning people into animals just to annoy them is fun. Being able to give someone a spark or two is great in pretty much any occasion. Parasitic Nova is annoying and a great skill (Specially if demon) Purifying the enemy is a great advantage (i personally love purging sparks) and ofc bramble, i've seen people kill themselves trying to aps a veno, Funnnn.

So, this is MY opinion on different classes and why i'd prefer one or the other based on what i know. I did not write about seekers or wizards because I don't know enough to talk about them

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Aw come on, be nice. :I

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Play hello kitty. No brain required.go go
There is a hello kitty game??????
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Major League

• WasteDump
  • Xpendable - Retired
"downside is everyone is gonna try to kill you"

Just stop.

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
god ***ing damnit just choose a class, play it, if you dont like it play another zzz