Epic Perfect World

Press for win :P

Offline deiliuxis

• BlaBla
  • BlaBla
Okay , so its my 14665876465 post about waht class to chooze. And Guess waht? I STILL CANT DEICIDE ..Bec the answers i get is all class good etc .. I Need opinions. So Okay plz Post you opinions now.Archer/Barbarian/Psychic/Assasinn For pvp/pve/mass . Plz only opinions

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Why you keep making this posts if everyone telling you the same thing over and over again? o.o Sorry for the language but...go ***ing play all and ***ing decide on your own. None can make decisions for you. To be honest no one told me what to play, I never asked anyone about how classes are. I love venomancer and I'll always play it just because I like it. You may not like her. I made almost all classes except barb and tried most of em in PVP and I ended up liking only 3. Veno, cleric and archer. :)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
Why you keep making this posts if everyone telling you the same thing over and over again? o.o Sorry for the language but...go ***ing play all and ***ing decide on your own. None can make decisions for you. To be honest no one told me what to play, I never asked anyone about how classes are. I love venomancer and I'll always play it just because I like it. You may not like her. I made almost all classes except barb and tried most of em in PVP and I ended up liking only 3. Veno, cleric and archer. :)
^ but then with me archer, mystic and seeker o.o xDD but i made all classes o.o

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
^ All of this.

People can tell you what class is best from their point of views but not everybody will agree because nobody likes the same class. If you are like me, lazy, and don't want to level countless level 150s to test out in PVP then try crossing out classes you know you won't like and make a top three list of what to try first. All classes play out differently and can be played differently. All have pros and cons and none are better than all if you can learn the class for your own. Just play the classes yourself.

Offline Elena

^ but then with me archer, mystic and seeker o.o xDD but i made all classes o.o
xD Yea... idk mystic kinda fun with all the plants but didn't rly bother making her good gears since at start I was like "wtf this class? its wf or mg" LOL. :c but i'll always love the veno and it was the first class i played on PWI.

Offline Elena

^ All of this.

People can tell you what class is best from their point of views but not everybody will agree because nobody likes the same class. If you are like me, lazy, and don't want to level countless level 150s to test out in PVP then try crossing out classes you know you won't like and make a top three list of what to try first. All classes play out differently and can be played differently. All have pros and cons and none are better than all if you can learn the class for your own. Just play the classes yourself.
Even if you're lazy you still can make all classes and level them to like 130~ or so... you do it in like 15mins now lol, you try out the skills and try to figure what each skill does and how it works. For example it took me like .... i don't know think 3 months since I made my psy 150 just because I didn't understand shit from the skills.... and left her like 149 for 2 months lol... but I tried it and didn't like it, not going to bother to get her even r8. Just good for Ares. :3 Same with mystic I think.... o.o or worse, had her 148-149 for like 3-4 months until i decided I need more chars for ares and since she was close to 150 bought sls and that's it. Seeker i leveled just because I was helping my bf to lvl his wizard, wizard took me less since I kinda liked it but got bored soon of her... anyways most of classes I didnt rly enjoy playing took me a lot to lvl...  I lvled my archer to 150 in 1 week one year ago so old players could imagine how much i liked it and worked for her... with EP i was doing a lot of GV for my veno when my old PC was nice to me and let me log 2...

The idea is that I tried all of them before I decided which is going to be my main and which alts I'm going to play most.

Offline scarenzia

That is the best answer though... all classes are good.

There is no rule saying that you can only play one class and will never be able to change later on.

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
Even if you're lazy you still can make all classes and level them to like 130~ or so... you do it in like 15mins now lol, you try out the skills and try to figure what each skill does and how it works. For example it took me like .... i don't know think 3 months since I made my psy 150 just because I didn't understand shit from the skills.... and left her like 149 for 2 months lol... but I tried it and didn't like it, not going to bother to get her even r8. Just good for Ares. :3 Same with mystic I think.... o.o or worse, had her 148-149 for like 3-4 months until i decided I need more chars for ares and since she was close to 150 bought sls and that's it. Seeker i leveled just because I was helping my bf to lvl his wizard, wizard took me less since I kinda liked it but got bored soon of her... anyways most of classes I didnt rly enjoy playing took me a lot to lvl...  I lvled my archer to 150 in 1 week one year ago so old players could imagine how much i liked it and worked for her... with EP i was doing a lot of GV for my veno when my old PC was nice to me and let me log 2...

The idea is that I tried all of them before I decided which is going to be my main and which alts I'm going to play most.

True, ignore my suggestion and follow this. Just level a toon to 130 - 145 and play around with it yourself.

I only got three toons to 150 a year ago, was fun and time consuming, made me lose my insanity more than enough. But veno will always be my all time favorite too, annoying people with chi drain is too fun to handle.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
True, ignore my suggestion and follow this. Just level a toon to 130 - 145 and play around with it yourself.

I only got three toons to 150 a year ago, was fun and time consuming, made me lose my insanity more than enough. But veno will always be my all time favorite too, annoying people with chi drain is too fun to handle.
nice
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Elena

Yea i know... I though I'll go crazy lvling my ea, doing fc like 5-6 times a day solo lol... think i was in holiday since I had so much time to waste.  :normal-2:

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
There is no need to keep making threads if you can't decide. Everyone is given you their answers already, so please, how about testing a class and seeing what YOU want, not what everyone thinks is best. Everyone is stating what THEY like or enjoy playing, but this might not apply to you. You have plenty of time between Level 1 and level 150 to decide whether you like the feel of it or not before you start spending anything on it.
Tbh, if you look at the answers in this thread and all your others thread, the most common answer is TEST FOR YOURSELF, not a particular class.

Simple answer: Your time could be better spent testing classes and finding what you like and what you enjoy playing rather than repeating yourself on forums.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
nice
I'm done with you, make me sound like pervert.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I'm done with you, make me sound like pervert.
Ily2 :normal-48:
i feel like i'm dead

pikachuchu

Be a sin, mindless, brainless kill like Crystali.
Kidding ily Crys.