Epic Perfect World

New Classes?

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
That must be was 1.3 server where only these 3 class exist at all.

Nowdays all private 1.4 servers have sin/psy/seek/myst and 1.5 latest PW update non seen on private at all yet.

So I would like that update with everything just without these so "balanced" classes. Strange everyone who ask for 1.3 dont want just 1.5 with 6 classes  :-\

It's funny how u keep saying that.Bet u cant kill any of those classes in a equally geared 1v1. = U get mad and look for a server with any of those classes to RQ on. (???)
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
It's funny how u keep saying that.Bet u cant kill any of those classes in a equally geared 1v1. = U get mad and look for a server with any of those classes to RQ on. (???)
I bet you was WR on 1.3 and now turned sin and rely to tidal only  ;D

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
I bet you was WR on 1.3 and now turned sin and rely to tidal only  ;D
90% of Sins rely on tidal.

Offline haya

I want 1.5 server without psy/sins/seeker/mystic. Sadly such server dont exist :(

I wish we'd only one dungeon and everyone farming Lofty, LionRex or Ashura as endgear. Sooo balanced ^-^

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
90% of Sins rely on tidal.
they should?Cause sins without tidal are useless...

Crystali-150SIN

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
they should?Cause sins without tidal are useless...
    +1

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
People should give up on the dream of 1.3 servers. 1.4 has become the new 1.3 and soon enough we'll be longing for the days of 1.4 when things used to be a bit less unbalanced  :'(

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
People should give up on the dream of 1.3 servers. 1.4 has become the new 1.3 and soon enough we'll be longing for the days of 1.4 when things used to be a bit less unbalanced  :'(
There's still 1.3 servers but they are all br servers where u dont understand shit. o.o

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
There's still 1.3 servers but they are all br servers where u dont understand shit. o.o
Yeah, but those will disappear soon enough too unfortunately, unless theyre kept open more out of being a hobby than a business.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
I am already thinking go back to 1.4 with r9 where no full def BM or 5.0 sins and some servers even dont have purify weapons, so it's less luck based and more about your skills  :-\

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
I am already thinking go back to 1.4 with r9 where no full def BM or 5.0 sins and some servers even dont have purify weapons, so it's less luck based and more about your skills  :-\
Sadly most of these servers are ghost towns atm qq

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Rank 9 recast, or even normal R9 had the best pvp experience imo

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
Shhhhhhhshhhh that gearset is too OP. YOu DaRE speAK r9???? R8r waaaaaaaaaay less OP. /sarcasm

Vegas

Agreed and fixed stats > random stats.  :'(

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Agreed and fixed stats > random stats.  :'(
^^^^^ too ***ing true, this also saves the bullshit of being called an all gear player  :normal-2: