Epic Perfect World

New Classes?

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Sins being broken with r9rr? no way lol, that veno is terribly geared.. every arcane class gets purify spell + ontop of that they can camp 2x pdef rings as they wish, and still hit hard as *** (Not saying they're OP or not killable)
However, only players who played retail servers would know this lol
  i did played original pwi and i think the original pwi game implies;spend alot of money on 12 refines and josd so you dont get 1 shot byr9 sin sins being able to 1 shot r9s with ok refines and gear is broken enough imo

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
  i did played original pwi and i think the original pwi game implies;spend alot of money on 12 refines and josd so you dont get 1 shot byr9 sin sins being able to 1 shot r9s with ok refines and gear is broken enough imo
It's not only r9 sins lol, pwi is retarded and everyone knows it  :normal-38:
However, R9/R9 Recast is balanced, where as R9rr is just plain retarded regardless of class

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
It's not only r9 sins lol, pwi is retarded and everyone knows it  :normal-38:
However, R9/R9 Recast is balanced, where as R9rr is just plain retarded regardless of class
I will agree r9rr add way too much dmg so everyone die like flies, but I heard latest update let you make some balance.

Looking forward to try it on private server. But so far every private server having plans cut most of that update so idk  :-\