Epic Perfect World

New Classes?

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
as people keep sayn there is new gear and skills and high and low level areas added PWEentertainment is has gone all out to flesh out the questing for new players getting them over the learning curb faster and with less grinding. So for use hardend vets of the game we seem to both like and hate what they do. I would like to see AGO and his team to open up questing and make it worth doing i think it would be good way to earn some in game goods.  just up the exp and coin and come up with a new reward system for doing the quest line.

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
I bet you was WR on 1.3 and now turned sin and rely to tidal only  ;D

That's what sins rely on : Tidal.
And nope,I'm a psy. From what u say it seems like u can hardly kill sins,seekers,psys and mysts..instead of raging and looking for a server where these class got removed-nerfed,why dont u just get better?
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
That's what sins rely on : Tidal.
And nope,I'm a psy. From what u say it seems like u can hardly kill sins,seekers,psys and mysts..instead of raging and looking for a server where these class got removed-nerfed,why dont u just get better?
I dont rage. It's you rage, because cant play any other class where need skill to def instead of camping white voodoo and soul of stunning   :))

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
I dont rage. It's you rage, because cant play any other class where need skill to def instead of camping white voodoo and soul of stunning   :))

I can play sin,cleric,wiz,myst,psy,veno. Tho,I'm not even gonna continue this, u're just gonna say something nonsense in all of ur replies,since u've no idea of what u're saying.
With this,bye  :normal-1: :normal-36:
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline YULS

• DO NOT FEAR DEATH
  • FEAR OF DEATH IS THE TRUE WEAKNESS
  • Characters: MUSASHI
  • Faction: WHO NEED FACTION
I hope there new pve class that can be converted into store when the player is offline. the new class is called trader. setup a store and go offline..Good for pve and give some rank of sale.
cant be pk even with white name, gain exp by selling stuff, skill cheating, bargaining, etc2..

Make PvE proud kids..dont shame coz you are different from other.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Agreed and fixed stats > random stats.  :'(
Sure it is, but thne you would have nothing to farm for, please tell me whats next for you? after you get r9?

Im not saying thaty ou should pv e forever, is boring, but you shouldnt pvp forever either, is boring as well.

R8r system was creted to keep ppl busy to have something to farm for. I even get lots of Dama Ores every 2 weeks just by playing 2 hours a day, this means i can reroll gear with no effort, trying to get the stats i want

It will happen same of what happened to dragon long ago, after you get dragon, nothing else to do and people was swimming on ec without knowing what to do with it. Then they came here, complained about it, got r8.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Agreed and fixed stats > random stats.  :'(
There is nothing balanced about r9 though.  I'd be fine with fixed stat servers if they were actually custom.  Not just your typical r9 server where everyone rolls a sin because they're broken.
I'm basically 40

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
There is nothing balanced about r9 though.  I'd be fine with fixed stat servers if they were actually custom.  Not just your typical r9 server where everyone rolls a sin because they're broken.
I don't remember sins being op with r9 at all. Imo compared to r8r they could even be called weak =x

Vegas

I don't remember sins being op with r9 at all. Imo compared to r8r they could even be called weak =x

Offline Drive

• 🌙

R9 sins are maybe weak but r9rr sins are broken.

Vegas

I just see a noob WF standing in human with outdated gear, mediocre refines and bad shards. Doesn't show anything about balance imo

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran

that veno is badly geared... get two equal geared classes that aren't complete retards and you'll see the difference isn't much. Only thing that has ever been op is seekers maybe because of the high amount of def lvls.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Sins being broken with r9rr? no way lol, that veno is terribly geared.. every arcane class gets purify spell + ontop of that they can camp 2x pdef rings as they wish, and still hit hard as *** (Not saying they're OP or not killable)
However, only players who played retail servers would know this lol 

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
glgogoogogogog

I want these

and I miss guns from warcraft

we MUST have guns!

Screw the classes. I want that wand skin. :normal-16: