• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
they count worms in , cuz they was 9 ppl no cleric lol  - baddies and even only me as holy god  show up in video atleast I dun die huehue  :-*

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
NH and Ducks together has slightly less as XP alone and they still was fighting each other instead of unite and hit only XP   :))

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
-------------------
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 03:10 pm by ♪

Offline Flavor

• Tenshi
  • <3Jan
  • Characters: PearlieKyun
NH and Ducks together has slightly less as XP alone and they still was fighting each other instead of unite and hit only XP   :))
Ducks has more numbers than Xpend in the beginning. NH even signet at the back of Xpend while Xpend facing Ducks at the front. Both got wipe. :(

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

do you even know pk

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
do you even know pk

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Marea

• Paper+bad
  • Characters: Marea,/Biscuit\
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
duh nice music
gf all  ;)

Offline Major League

• WasteDump
  • Xpendable - Retired
Xpendable Kings

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I was there watching in stealth, Ducks and NH had more than xpend first 20 min and still managed to lose to xpend lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
Btw, ty ducks for free snipe kills, your eas die hiero'd in full buffs  :normal-9: :normal-40: :normal-3: :normal-2:
i feel like i'm dead