Epic Perfect World

RANDOM REWARD CHEST

Offline Mehehe

what I think what EPW doesn't have is a random reward chest. Just like the Santa's gift. But I suggest that this will be on the boutique. And I know that this chest will maximize the profit of EPW (cuz some people donate for golds) and, make the all the players vote. So what do you guys think?

Reward of the chest are:
100 EC
20 ST
1 Event token
Warsoul Mats?
Random Books(Tender Slaves, Divine Ignorance, etc..)
1 Random Boss card

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Random Books(Tender Slaves, Divine Ignorance, etc..)

Are you even trying to be serious?

Also a big NO to the idea in general. My alt account which I spam vote already got like 60~70 golds, that would make me incredibly rich with a bit of luck.

Oh and... we do have a random reward chest. Universe Chest.
Last Edit: Jan 06, 2014, 01:11 am by Bre.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Mehehe

Are you even trying to be serious?

It is just for fun x) I ran out of item to think of, so i threw that one. lol

that where the "Luck" parts come in.. If you got one item that you can sell in high price then you are lucky, if it doesn't better luck next time. Since the Santa's gift thing started, I never did get a Random Boss Card, all I get is the effing Xmas Socks, and ST or EC, thats why I suggest this one cuz its a gamble, win or lose. + this will motivate players to vote regularly and would some how make the gold price go up.

I don't even buy EU chest, what do I get from that crap? apo page? chrono page? and some kick ass pots that can make invi sin see-able?
Last Edit: Jan 06, 2014, 01:16 am by Mehehe

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
It is just for fun x) I ran out of item to think of, so i threw that one. lol
Every item you listed is kinda 'way too much'.

Offline Mehehe

Every item you listed is kinda 'way too much'.

That's why I'm suggesting it. It is still open for any modifications. The last call will be on the GM

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
that where the "Luck" parts come in.. If you got one item that you can sell in high price then you are lucky, if it doesn't better luck next time. Since the Santa's gift thing started, I never did get a Random Boss Card, all I get is the effing Xmas Socks, and ST or EC, thats why I suggest this one cuz its a gamble, win or lose. + this will motivate players to vote regularly and would some how make the gold price go up.

I don't even buy EU chest, what do I get from that crap? apo page? chrono page? and some kick ass pots that can make invi sin see-able?

Now, you're not even trying.

That's why I'm suggesting it. It is still open for any modifications. The last call will be on the GM

Good luck. I'm sure Agatio will give 50k ec worth stuff to anyone just because they didn't get their Random Boss Card this week.  :normal-9:

Also, I see no possible reason why would another chest be added next to a free daily one, and one you can pay for and gamble.

Offline Mehehe

Now, you're not even trying.

I'm not trying it bcos, the reward doesn't interest me. Thats all

Also, I see no possible reason why would another chest be added next to a free daily one, and one you can pay for and gamble.

The santa thing will dissappear on the next patch, you think you can still see Santa after holidays? lol

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
While the idea is nice, things like that arent necessary to have. Theyre nice for seasonal patches like this one and the previous one but thats about it. If you want to really test your luck on something, reforge your r8 :c

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥
... If you want to really test your luck on something, reforge your r8 :c

:)) veri well said

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
While the idea is nice, things like that arent necessary to have. Theyre nice for seasonal patches like this one and the previous one but thats about it. If you want to really test your luck on something, reforge your r8 :c

Dis.

Plus you already have the Universe Chest that has a few goodies in it.

As Caffeine said, they aren't necessary and will only throw the economy even further out of whack.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Not everything in a game has to be necessary. One of the things that makes games fun.

Not a big fan of the idea, but just wanted to say the above, since most of the ideas that people have are always said as "not necessary"

Offline Mehehe

there are lots of things in a game that isn't necessary. for example, the items you receive when you finish BH 2. It will just clogged your inv and it doesn't help you a lot at all.

Someone suggested that make TM run solo-able why not put the Medal on the chest and have it like 0.01 percent to get? that is very rare as hell. Lots of people having hard time gettin the TM robe. since there are no decent SQ

cevans1290

What in the world is this bs? No. There is no way it's happening, so why ask? Tbh, event tokens? Really? They were meant to be rare.. Not donate and buy 500.
Styles Out

vlntbty