Epic Perfect World

NW AFK Auto Kick?

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Well TECHNICALLY if I remember correctly, multi-clienting in NW is bannable.  Although it is extremely hard to enforce since names aren't shown in NW.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Braixen

Detecting if someone was multi-clienting would be nice though

Bad idea...
What if you have a brother/sister/son/daughter/wife/husband or whatsoever also playing on the same IP Address? (= technically the same term as "Multi-clienting" since it happens that the same IP Address is connected to the server. This doesn't mean that it is the same person)
That would mean that one of the 2 connected clients will be kicked off unanswered leaving one of the 2 with question marks above the heads of what is going on.

Don't even think it is possible to make it work on Nation Wars only anyhow without the source codes... Nation Wars is being ran on the same server... (logic?)
In other words, even if you're not in Nation Wars... one of the 2(or more) will be kicked off without they even asked for that to happen.

Remember that IF both clients are being played by 2 different persons on the same network it would have unplessure effects to both the players and the server itself. With taking the risk of losing respect to the entire server, which I am pretty sure that Agatio nor the Epic PW Staff wants this to happen... (that's actually how I see it... Dispite the fact that this AFK feature will probably piss some of the players off, including me)

Anyhow... sorry, I am not supporting this feature suggestion :/

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Not going to read through every single comment..
But have any of you guys thought that if this gets added, just adding a spare pass to where if you do get kicked you can join again. That way the people that actually are afking can come back in.. but the people with the alts can as well. =I There really isn't a way to stop that, lol. I really don't care if it's thought about or not though.
Last Edit: Jan 09, 2014, 03:51 am by Lolly

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.