Epic Perfect World

New.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Hey epw members!  :)

I'm SnowDog, i'm 16 years old and i'm from Europe.
But i have a few questions.
I'm a sin now, are they easy to play here and are they really good for a first char?
And i'm currently looking for a awesome faction to be in, but it has to be active :).

Well, nice to meet ya and cya all in-game!

And oh yeah, i love husky's!

cevans1290

I'm a sin now, are they easy to play here and are they really good for a first char?
And i'm currently looking for a awesome faction to be in, but it has to be active :).

Or pm me; ThT_Sin. 2 level 150 sins; 102 in Pwi.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Welcome to Epw.
For a starter class I'd say archer or somethin' easy, aw. But since you said you play sin I'd just stick to that. :33

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here in EPW. A sin is actually a pretty good starting class as they are relatively quick when it comes to farming which can help you pretty easily with future characters.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
Welcome to Epw.
For a starter class I'd say archer or somethin' easy, aw. But since you said you play sin I'd just stick to that. :33

If i'm going to play an archer, i would like to be a channeling archer! And since that is expensive i guess, i'll get the gear before R8, or ranked armour. Whatever haha.

Or pm me; ThT_Sin. 2 level 150 sins; 102 in Pwi.
I will pm you after i finished my homework haha!

PS: Lolly, your signature is amazing haha.

cevans1290

I'm not that good of a sin dw, but you would only get R8 on this server; It is sort of expensive. For new players alot; for high levels not so much :))

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
:normal-8:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
If i'm going to play an archer, i would like to be a channeling archer! And since that is expensive i guess, i'll get the gear before R8, or ranked armour. Whatever haha.
I will pm you after i finished my homework haha!

Actually. Channeling Archers are kind of cheaper than APS Archers. I've seen EAs get x2 Channeling on gear under 20 reshapes. But considering you're new to the server, you'd need to farm first. If you need any help, PM me in-game also <:

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
I'm not that good of a sin dw, but you would only get R8 on this server; It is sort of expensive. For new players alot; for high levels not so much :))
I bet i will earn more than 2000 Epic Coins this week! haha ;)

:normal-8:
:pig-23:

cevans1290

Actually. Channeling Archers are kind of cheaper than APS Archers. I've seen EAs get x2 Channeling on gear under 20 reshapes. But considering you're new to the server, you'd need to farm first. If you need any help, PM me in-game also <:
Aw tryna steal people I want in my faction xD

I bet i will earn more than 2000 Epic Coins this week! haha ;)
 :pig-23:
2thousand epic coins as new is sort of hard, I get around 10k..it all disappears aw. Its not like my wifey asks for stuff ofc.. xD

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
Aw tryna steal people I want in my faction xD

2thousand epic coins as new is sort of hard, I get around 10k..it all disappears aw. Its not like my wifey asks for stuff ofc.. xD
:normal-16: not trying to steal. He hasn't replied to me either so stealing not working1!1!!!one

cevans1290

:normal-16: not trying to steal. He hasn't replied to me either so stealing not working1!1!!!one
Aw true. Aw join my faction k? Its new but we going good  :-\

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora

Welcome to the game! If you ever need help check my siggy, there's my toon's name (im almost always on light btw), if you want a faction, check world chat a lot of times, you will see many people recruit ^_^

though it'd be awesome if you'd join astra xD but that's your choice :3

cevans1290

Welcome to the game! If you ever need help check my siggy, there's my toon's name (im almost always on light btw), if you want a faction, check world chat a lot of times, you will see many people recruit ^_^

though it'd be awesome if you'd join astra xD but that's your choice :3
Aw nu, he can join Vengance, my faction ;3 Its new and I'm director aw ;x

cevans1290

Btw snow, just pm me  :P I'll try not to fall asleep  :sad: I'll help out though