Epic Perfect World

Gears/Weapons/Accessories Guide

Offline webyankee

• Characters: Jabberwocky
  • Faction: OZ
it is nice to know what mats to get BUT......
#1 I did not know what the headings were and you assume everyone knows this. If I knew this I wouldn't need your guide (Holy, Arena, Primal, Demonic, Nirvana, Dragon). 

#2 I was hoping to get an Idea of the armor used in this version of PW, like what is the top armor for a class and what stats to expect to get.

Q. is there R9?  OR does it stop at R8 and T3
Sorry but I'm used to PWI stuff and there does not seem to be much info about what is available here in this game version of PW because there are special things available not in PWI and I cant find a list of these things that are here. 

Lulu

#1 I did not know what the headings were and you assume everyone knows this. If I knew this I wouldn't need your guide (Holy, Arena, Primal, Demonic, Nirvana, Dragon).  

#2 I was hoping to get an Idea of the armor used in this version of PW, like what is the top armor for a class and what stats to expect to get.

Q. is there R9?  OR does it stop at R8 and T3
Sorry but I'm used to PWI stuff and there does not seem to be much info about what is available here in this game version of PW because there are special things available not in PWI and I cant find a list of these things that are here.
A: R8 Recast (S2.)

R8S3 & R9 are both overpowering as [CENSORED] to be added here.

Offline Gio

• Noobed vs Noobed
  • On the top of EPW food chain
  • Characters: Noobed
  • Faction: Zulu

Q. is there R9?  OR does it stop at R8 and T3
the endgear is a custom R8(for lvl 150) with random stats that u can keep rerolling using mats, and the other endgear is the dragon gear, in most cases R8 is better but usually when apsing or in some cases u use dragon mixed, sometimes pure and other times once  hit good recasts on ur R8 u mix dragon and r8 mainly if u are support or nowdays people use it to def camp.