Epic Perfect World

Gears/Weapons/Accessories Guide

LaceyPip

so thankful for this guide, & thanks for this reply also, so far I got my lvl 130 set already. and going to primal lvl 140 set. there's one thing I notice there's other items aside from heaven cloth & devil's wood, just want to ask where you can farm these items & also is it normal there's a time reset in FC, I tried to enter but gate is closed. thanks

Spanky did you find where to farm these?

devilswood        -  Momanagon
heaven cotton   -  Lothranis

In order for you to enter into these instances, you need to complete your level 89 cultivation. It starts at the Dreamweaver Elder.  It will appear as a yellowish gold quest in your quest log.  After you have spoken to the Dreamweaver Elder, you will have to kill Slaughterarm Kuron and thereafter, visit the Thousand Streams Elder.  The cultivation quest will carry on from there, just follow it in your quest log.

Please feel free to ask anytime you need further assistance

Lacey

Offline Spanky69erZ

• Don't Worry Be happy. ^_^
you will need FC materials aswell.
unless you choose Demonic then you would need the items from the Event Forge or from Boutique.
FC needs to be reseted each time you wanna run it  :-\

i see, for a meantime of i'll go for nirvana set,  after getting primal, i guess/hope this set is enough for my tunes to run BH ( EC farm ) & do sage & demon culti as well, besides  it will cost some quiet amount of EC for demonic to dragon and this can be settle later :). and yet still I have many things to learn on this game from you  :-\. nwei thanks!

Offline Spanky69erZ

Spanky did you find where to farm these?

devilswood        -  Momanagon
heaven cotton   -  Lothranis

In order for you to enter into these instances, you need to complete your level 89 cultivation. It starts at the Dreamweaver Elder.  It will appear as a yellowish gold quest in your quest log.  After you have spoken to the Dreamweaver Elder, you will have to kill Slaughterarm Kuron and thereafter, visit the Thousand Streams Elder.  The cultivation quest will carry on from there, just follow it in your quest log.

Please feel free to ask anytime you need further assistance

Lacey

dude thanx!  :smiley: , I'll try this when I'm online. cheers  ;D

LaceyPip

You are most welcome

Offline Spanky69erZ

need help for farming mats in FC, I have problem entering the Frost covered city, what do I need to do to open the gate. I saw one NPC and many pots and portal only.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
need help for farming mats in FC, I have problem entering the Frost covered city, what do I need to do to open the gate. I saw one NPC and many pots and portal only.
You need to be in squad of 2 or more, others dont need to be in FC, just you and you got to have leadership of squad. Just talk to NPC and select "Open the Gate" or something like that, after FC opens you can kick others out.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player

You need to be in squad with someone and be leader to open, the person in squad doesn't need to be inside just in squad

Offline Spanky69erZ

ok i'll try. thanx x2yt & bambam

Offline Spanky69erZ

so far i made a couple dungeon run on FC, and farm most of the mats, except these  mats - Syrens Spear,  Eternal Flame, Frost stamp left & Right Part is it from FC also? which boss drop this item?
thanx  :)

LaceyPip

so far i made a couple dungeon run on FC, and farm most of the mats, except these  mats - Syrens Spear,  Eternal Flame, Frost stamp left & Right Part is it from FC also? which boss drop this item?
thanx  :)

syrens spear from third boss ( after you have killed the boss that spawns his minions in color columns, turn left into that loooonnngg passage again, there will be an opening on your right before you reach the end of the passage, go down there and activate Spear boss, REMEMBER TO GET QUEST AT THE BEGINNING AT THE START NPC WHERE  YOU OPEN GATE), eternal flame from phoenix (the phoenix is a flying boss after you have cleared the BIG hall where the HEADS appears)and left and right frost stamp from Holeen, the very last boss[/size]
Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 07:50 pm by LaceyPip

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
Fix the guide: ~Arena 130~ gear require Chrono Leaf and Chrono Sand, but under "Where to farm" there's Heaven's Tear and Chrono Stone from 120 gears.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Fix the guide: ~Arena 130~ gear require Chrono Leaf and Chrono Sand, but under "Where to farm" there's Heaven's Tear and Chrono Stone from 120 gears.

done
much appreciated  :-\

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
done
much appreciated  :-\
Also, Nivana gear requires Rapture Crystals and Uncanny Crystals, not Rapture and Rapture.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
Just saying  :smiley:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team