Epic Perfect World

Robbert vs FeelMyPosion

Robbert

Gz taking so long for a sin with 2x wrists and 1x plate when you have 3x wrists and 2x plate.  :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1:
By the way, it's Romanian , with an N.
 :normal-3: Not being mean if that's what you think. 

5am and i just got home after a long night, equal geared fight at the end, my gear doesnt help against unbuffed la/aa classes, they die ~ as fast as if i was x2 int wrists x1 chest, spelling is our last concern, anything left to add random

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Yes,cause if u are 2.50 aps with 60 def level(atleast) vs 2.50 aps with 30 def level is not difference,ok

Robbert

Yes,cause if u are 2.50 aps with 60 def level(atleast) vs 2.50 aps with 30 def level is not difference,ok
im sorry what LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Such gears difference and still having problems, this is no skill robbert, try killing someone in Dragon vs Dragon

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
im sorry what LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
You wanna say u are not using defence level weapon,to be 2.50 aps with a higher chance to survive,making u deal same damage,geting less damage,is not so hard,wow.

Robbert

aw people that i rolled full buffed ganking my thread wanna 2v1 say fast

You wanna say u are not using defence level weapon,to be 2.50 aps with a higher chance to survive,making u deal same damage,geting less damage,is not so hard,wow.
he's using def lvl weap too wtf are you downer

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Such gears difference and still having problems, this is no skill robbert, try killing someone in Dragon vs Dragon
As stupid as I feel agree with him...sadly I do.  :normal-1:

Robbert

As stupid as I feel agree with him...sadly I do.  :normal-1:
kid i nuked every same geared sins in the same manner, look at the total domination he is lost dont know what to do, bring me another same geared sin that i can nuke (cobra) or only talking about lack of fairness when same geared fights at the end  :-[

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
No reason arguing with you I have better things to do. Going back to watch Supernatural.
Extreme Reflex said a lot. Same as Ruin's comment after it.  :normal-48:

Robbert

No reason arguing with you I have better things to do. Going back to watch Supernatural.
Extreme Reflex said a lot. Same as Ruin's comment after it.  :normal-48:

:normal-16: :normal-11: :normal-3: :normal-2: what was ruin's comment exactly "if you'd stop saying you're king all day you might not get hate targeted by all 3 teams" was that the comment random say fast

Offline Grinder

• Leader of the 4th reich
Wew aps sins getting attention >.<
Well if you wanna see who is the better sin ... do it in balanced gear , dragon armor + lunar (not the upgraded one) or dragon cape , dragon ornaments and rings ... and dragon wep ofc
That way you will know for sure who is the better aps sin ... ijs
Ajdin - 150 sin
CearBear - 150 EA
Hooker - 150 seeker

Offline andreea2200

• Judy
  • GodsArmy <3
  • Characters: JudyLovesFMP
  • Faction: GodsArmy
 You wanna say u are not using defence level weapon,to be 2.50 aps with a higher chance to survive,making u deal same damage,geting less damage,is not so hard,wow.he's using def lvl weap too wtf are you downer

and add the fact he change puzzle cube so practicaly is not same gears.... :))

nice support member for doing your job, not noticing the flame in the video ,oh you downer...

Robbert

clean this or lock havent seen so much down syndrome in 1 thread since increase cd on sin 3 spark thread

Offline andreea2200

• Judy
  • GodsArmy <3
  • Characters: JudyLovesFMP
  • Faction: GodsArmy
 i loved the part where you did cut the video of the won fight when you said 8-1 and "fck your mom GM"

ohh here is : :D Enjoy it :D

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
kid i nuked every same geared sins in the same manner, look at the total domination he is lost dont know what to do, bring me another same geared sin that i can nuke (cobra) or only talking about lack of fairness when same geared fights at the end  :-[
Robbert my niggur, lets 1v1 dph or dragon.

U talk so much son.