Epic Perfect World

Bm or Barb for pvp?

Offline Finexas

• c00l kid
Hello, have 2 my favorite classes: Barb and Blademaster. Like them to, know how to play them, just want yours opinions which have bigger PVP power and survival rate with pure str build, dont write to much just which you like more and which one you chose!

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran

Offline Finexas

• c00l kid
Any more opinions? :)

Vegas

BM but if you want to play something easier play barb. Both classes are nice if you know how to play them.

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
Just prefer BM then Barb for pk, but when it comes to cata for TW go barb

KhaZix

I am a 150 R8 barb, and i like it.
There is a arma combo which is really op.

Offline Major League

• WasteDump
  • Xpendable - Retired
WB is king. And no perdi is useless this isn't pwi baddie.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Both of them can be pretty lethal if used properly. Barbs with pure str hit like a truck and they still have the HP to help them if you shard with +20 vit stones.

I can't say much for BMs but I can say that they are annoying as *** to fight.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran

Actually, I like barb more but I go for wr cuz it better.

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
barb is easier to play, but a good wr will beat a good barb. I say go with barb for now really
hell yea

Offline KiλλαBεεツ

• Koγηto εργo σuμ zoνα ∞
  • Ρεαλ kεεπ ιτ ρεαλ - 1ΘΘ
  • Faction: ∞
Going back to your original point being whether a barb or a bm would be better in a pure str axe build... The answer is barb (assuming your demon)  because a barb has skills to increase accuracy and greatly reduced increase crits whereas a bm would have really low accuracy and really low crit despite the high str as they would need the dex from their more popular aps build.

In conclusion, barb. Build for pure str... Bms are not; they're much more suited to axe/claw build than just one weapon.

P. S. Barbs are really tanks with high hp and can spam invoke+solid shield :P
Know your place.

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
Don't listen to all these people, pick wr
barbs are hairy  :'(

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
Apply for GM and one shot all

Offline Triality#1

?? When did I say I'm good wr? ahahahah. Taking in consideration I only played wr on 1.3 for like 1 week but it ok. You talk about servers you didn't even play; pm Epilepsy here if you wanna see your god. Ohyh, that was on my first day on server also. gj son.
''Gj son'', you're like 14. Your balls haven't even dropped, calm down.
''pm Epilepsy here if you wanna see your god'' Calm down random retard, you came from me, but then you wandered away, half of NH laughs at every comment you make because you got made from other assassins.
''You talk about servers you didn't even play'' Calm down mad person you are bad on 1.3, you are bad on 1.4, you will be bad on 1.5. You can't play to save your life, LOL.
''When did I say I'm good wr?'' You're a random player, on any sv you join.
''Ohyh, that was on my first day on server also.'' and probably your last.