Epic Perfect World

rank 9 requirements

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
You always can adjust r9 options, so can make them worth for class who are clowns now, and make r9 worthless for currently broken class.
Thank you for your input, but there's no clown / broken classes here. Archer Blessing removal would fix the last imbalance cause.

Offline Sly_Man

Since Archer blessing was mentioned, I have question:

What about adding blessings with Warden / Slayer? It won't unbalance PvP and will boost farming.

Could add some time-limited blessings (say 6 or 8 or 12 hours, for example) as new tab in God's Giving.
Can limit by levels too, maybe 145+ don't need, and 110-125 need stronger.
(My Sin is level 149, BM 148, so you see I don't benefit from this... LOL)
"You're mine" - he said, put ring on her finger and took her home. Naked. Forever.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Thank you for your input, but there's no clown / broken classes here. Archer Blessing removal would fix the last imbalance cause.
I really respect what server you done, but honestly some class boost could bring some balance. sin/archers most likely would stay r8r (unless you give +20att lvl and gof  daggers to sin), but some classes could turn r9 if they wanted to.

From other side I got no idea what we going get from new horizont update and what will be wiped from it. But dont forget some things you cant control at all. Like that autopot option you removed but since it totally client side players turned it and use anyway. So some of them got advantage and they act like pro, while majority only get scolded and cant understand what's going on  :-[

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
They are only reskinned daggers, used to be obtainable via donating. They aren't r9 daggs, they only look like them.
no, there was indeed one sin that got r9 but he got it before r8 was even avalaible to get, when the only gear you could get was dragon. He was a friend of mine and I saw the dagger by myself, i even got a Ss still.

You tell me if GoF + 20 Attck lvls + 2 range + 20 dex is r8? LOL.

He even had a Ring of Trauma and i dont think thats a reskinned ring :)) :)) :))

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
I really respect what server you done, but honestly some class boost could bring some balance. sin/archers most likely would stay r8r (unless you give +20att lvl and gof  daggers to sin), but some classes could turn r9 if they wanted to.

From other side I got no idea what we going get from new horizont update and what will be wiped from it. But dont forget some things you cant control at all. Like that autopot option you removed but since it totally client side players turned it and use anyway. So some of them got advantage and they act like pro, while majority only get scolded and cant understand what's going on  :-[

Shhh, don't give out all our secrects!

Offline AlmostFamous

• Amor Vincit Omnia
  • Characters: AlmostFamous
Mvlti svnt vocati, pavci vero electi

Offline ~Talun~

I can see that there's a good balance for the PvP side,.....but when it come's down to the Pve'ers its not....i skill a lot on bosses, and mobs with my archer and need a higher channeling, you remove it and your only looking to please the pvp side of the sever and throw us pve'ers to the side which in turn isn't showing a balance at all.

Vegas

I think the damage overall is a bit too high but I agree there's no useless class here. Would be cool to see 5 def lvl blessings for every class (add MP + def for clerics).

rainlu

there are diamond rings (6 def lvl 6 atk lvl blessing for 1 hour once a day) already for that purpose (you have to marry and attend wedding with at least 15 people to do it), it's just 2 time consuming 2 get that (i got only one)

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
there are diamond rings (6 def lvl 6 atk lvl blessing for 1 hour once a day) already for that purpose (you have to marry and attend wedding with at least 15 people to do it), it's just 2 time consuming 2 get that (i got only one)
Can you get more than 1? I never tried.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Can you get more than 1? I never tried.
u can get 10000 but u are able to use only one per day on each toon so no use  :rolleyes: