Epic Perfect World

Venos! Venos!:3

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Most EAs are very easy to kill. There are few with very good gears and very good skill. Those EAs have nutrify poison,
can switch between weapons, have extremely high dmg and know veno very well. You need to push such EA into defense, or you are instantly killed. You can not push such EA into defense with a bad equipment. Stay either out of their range, or stay as close as u can , never in-between. One immobilize in a bad moment and you are dead.
Last Edit: Jan 02, 2014, 01:33 am by littlelupe

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
Stay either out of their range, or stay as close as u can , never in-between. One immobilize in a bad moment and you are dead.

^ perfect tip...couldn't have said better

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

Everyone is different ...we have all our classes we are weak too ....and Ive barely been playing these past few months...to actually sit their at practice so gz kiddo(jelly)

this goes to everyone else out there that I never get to reply to that also says im fail

P.S. U can call me fail all u want but I don't need your approval because ull never have experience or knowledge that I've had on pw....I'm prolly the one of oldest members that still play...u may be the best on one server but u can try to come for the crown again when uve been the best on more than 4+ well known servers =)
 not to mention!!~ this is before 79/100 skills and before and after genie
Don't get butthurt boo, I just said you are bad vs EAs. Relax :normal-29:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Most EAs are very easy to kill. There are few with very good gears and very good skill. Those EAs have Nulify poison,
can switch between weapons, have extremely high dmg and know veno very well. You need to push such EA into defense, or you are instantly killed. You can not push such EA into defense with a bad equipment. Stay either out of their range, or stay as close as u can , never in-between. One immobilize in a bad moment and you are dead.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
Don't get butthurt boo, I just said you are bad vs EAs. Relax :normal-29:

im not bad vs ea's(never lost to ea in terms wins) I never had problems
with ea's(most ea's were aps) ...only real problem is insta's which a lot of ea's are going now because it wasn't possible or thought of by people earlier

P.S im not butthurt...Just built up aggresion... I was just telling people like it is because they always seem to think there better than someone when they just started playing private servers only a year or 2.it wasn't directed to you only(they know who they are)

Last Edit: Jan 02, 2014, 08:52 am by HellishKitty

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
That's not Bob Marley singing.

:tiger-2:

Thank you everyone, again

and now I think it's time to lock

so please...

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Most EAs are very easy to kill. There are few with very good gears and very good skill. Those EAs have nutrify poison,
All gear, and little usage of brain is what you're saying? Faceroll all.