Epic Perfect World

Venos! Venos!:3

sorround

Why do you keep being dumb and say that ct EA fcks everything as far as i seen good WFs defeating them,not being able to defeat them is not a game failure,is your own failure,cause,as u see,no1 else QQ'ed about wf's being weak against EA,ofc,you are a exception to everything

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Dude you rage at everyone  you see? LOOOL. Chill out man, it's not real business here...

1st Less ct debuff costs 1 spark and has a long cooldown and it lasts 15 secs enough for the ea to just stealth/kite/nullify during that time.

2nd Don't come at me with all that shit, eas are one of the most op classes in 1v1, not just in mass pk as most of their users want to fool the world saying.

3rd Calm down so much rage in 1 post...

4th I didn't say eas own everything, don't put words in my mouth.

5th  A good ea won't even bother with the pet as they can kill the veno before she gets lucky enough to 0pdef > bleed.

6th Fox form won't work, they deal 9k crits at least on me while fox formed.

7th Veno's main source of killing is its debuffs and to get them on the target, it needs to stand still and that's what ea's do less, even with demon fox form is hard to catch an ea with leaps. About kiting the ea, lucky eas can practically stun lock you with square formation, stunning arrow, aim low enough to kill you with their 9k crits.

8th and prob most important, I didn't really mean to say there isn't  a way to defeat them as I have faced REALLY bad chan ea's(and average ones too) and I fck them in no time but GOOD one my friend, with GOOD gear, will fck you my friend, he will. Nor am I saying chan eas are unbalanced/outclass wfs, they aren't, they don't; just saying that they will be one of the hardest opponents the OP will face IF they are good/are extremely good geared(3x chan wrist).

PS: Feel free to go all over my posts and see one time I've qqd about chan eas, I have never. And if you think I'm someone who does, than you most be mistaking users, this is my only forum account. Saying this because you talk like you and everyone here knows me as a chan ea hater. l3l
Last Edit: Jan 01, 2014, 11:36 am by lol.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Against EAs use the less ct debuff and done,try to kite,use fox form to tank as much as u can,while in fox form = purify wep,while in normal form purify wep or a good def level wep so u can really face them,u have 2 less damage taken skills(morai blazing barrier and reflect),run as a veno is not a shame,u have that run boost to kite,not to stand and get fcked,try to heal pet,but not focus only on pet survival,cause if u focus pet,u get stunned and fcked,it's not good,try to balance the attention to pet,their debuffs,your debuffs and a way to bewitch them and nova,that's mostly the way a wf plays,btw,while running,cast a skill,run,cast a skill,that can kill a sin or a EA slowly,cause they think,eh,1 hit,but that hit u make has 8-9k damage,5 skills like that and target dead xD it's just about running and kiting

I never stop running around like a rat xD only idk how I'll be able to do that in pvp:D

I hope I find players noober than me  (if they exist)

so I'll be able to kill people time to time

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
I never stop running around like a rat xD only idk how I'll be able to do that in pvp:D

that should helps u lots =P a lot of people "kite"(run around) these days

=P when I actually cared about pking with my veno all I did was kite and it was frowned upon(understatement) at the time because noone really did it

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
One thing is for sure on veno, never ever be afraid to kite. I've been ''taught'' that you either need to kite as much as possible or you need to stand there and take the damage.

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
Wait,so are u telling me u dont like the fact that EAs is the class that may be hardest to kill,for a veno?
Erm..srsly
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls

Offline HellishKitty

Wait,so are u telling me u dont like the fact that EAs is the class that may be hardest to kill,for a veno?
Erm..srsly

I main veno to kill ea's =P cuz they owned me on my mage so much =P(this was before sins) and veno still are good counters against ea's except maybe insta's =P

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

I main veno to kill ea's =P cuz they owned me on my mage so much =P(this was before sins) and veno still are good counters against ea's except maybe insta's =P
You are bad vs ea's kid.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
btw tested my damage on steroids yesterday

it sucked lol xDDDD
Well, I was wearing tanky r8, 59 def levels + a lot of mag res and reduce magic damage taken. Test again while I wear dragon.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
Well, I was wearing tanky r8, 59 def levels + a lot of mag res and reduce magic damage taken. Test again while I wear dragon.
awww:3

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
awww:3
If you're online right now, come to sumor.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Test on a sin or ea, then your damage will be good. Hue.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
If you're online right now, come to sumor.

no, probably won't come online today

will whisper you if I do

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

sorround

Erm..srsly

Nobody said eas in general, aps ones are a joke so are bad chan eas. When I see you kill Jellybean/any other extemely low chan archer with your wf, I'll take you srsly.
Last Edit: Jan 01, 2014, 09:32 pm by lol.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Yes very adult.
Still bad. Insta wfs should be able to own ea, i had problems with it back in the day. Now I'm more used to running against them and can't find any wf to beat me atm. But still. fast chan and right crits can kill you in secs, without knowing what hit u. This game has more of a luck factor lately than ever. I got sick of how many times my stuns wont work on wf's or other arcane classes. So pray for all crit hits and you're good.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline HellishKitty

Still bad. Insta wfs should be able to own ea, i had problems with it back in the day. Now I'm more used to running against them and can't find any wf to beat me atm. But still. fast chan and right crits can kill you in secs, without knowing what hit u. This game has more of a luck factor lately than ever. I got sick of how many times my stuns wont work on wf's or other arcane classes. So pray for all crit hits and you're good.

Everyone is different ...we have all our classes we are weak too ....and Ive barely been playing these past few months...to actually sit their at practice so gz kiddo(jelly)

this goes to everyone else out there that I never get to reply to that also says im fail

P.S. U can call me fail all u want but I don't need your approval because ull never have experience or knowledge that I've had on pw....I'm prolly the one of oldest members that still play...u may be the best on one server but u can try to come for the crown again when uve been the best on more than 4+ well known servers =)
 not to mention!!~ this is before 79/100 skills and before and after genie
Last Edit: Jan 02, 2014, 02:43 am by HellishKitty