Epic Perfect World

Venos! Venos!:3

Offline Gabuis

Hello , I will try to comment on things I've learned from Venon during the last 3 years, I have played Venonmacer in PWI for 3 years and during the last 2 months here in EPW , it is not much but I hope you helps.

The first is to define where you want to focus your Venomancer .

The main problem is the lack of buff , all pj that are focused on AA have buff ( cleric , wizz , psy ) unfortunately the only venon worth of Bamble (in its 2 types) which is not much actually.

In my opinion ( maybe not the best or the right one ) the venon can be of two forms, one focused on pvp 1v1 , 2v2 and another massive.

The built for 1v1, 2v2, 3v3

Full Magic , Magic R8 with Channe + + Reduce Phy Dmg , Magic Tome, Cape Dominance . The weapon for this would be the Dragon Glaive to give more or channe Pataka with good atk / channe

You can have this same building for mass being Full Magic: R8 with much Reduce Dmg , Vit Tome, Cape Ascende Dragon . Here would come with either a Pataka Def Lvl

Also there is the HA but this requeire of try and error on your part and have a good amount of EC to spend on engraves and reshapes .

You must convinar between them and see how it goes best in every occasion .

The biggest problem is the Sin and Archers , your best option is to have your Blazing Barrie always at hand quickly and AD in your genie , the Full Magic can easily kill either but die just as fast, your pet may be your salvation in this case, you get a pet just for pvp , put Pounce and Blessing, can save on many occasions, also can always use Fox From Feral Concentration + . A venon of HA dies a little harder (not much ) but it is much harder to kill someone .

About the combos whenever VS dependent on where you find:
Fox: Stunning + + amp + Soul Purge (your exhaust valve is bewicth)
Human: Lucky Ironwood + Spam + Venomous (Nova exhaust valve, and is excellent if you are demon to kill faster)

You want to survive more masives, you just have to move fast in fox form, consentrate on purge and amp, basically BM first, and then the DDs. After that you can go out and throw your Nova the crowd and attack if they cover some SIN, Seeker, or save someone with a Lucky and go fox form.

* A good venon always tastes run very well.

Note on pets: do little to attack, maybe some with claw for a suicide attack because any class 1-2 aoe kill them.

Hope that helped a little. Im noob but i try help.

Greetings all, Happy New Year. Have Fun and Enjoy!

Offline Johania

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

i hope you understand what Gabuis said.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I play an HA Veno but I do know some things about arcane.

As stated by someone before me, combos vary depending on your culti.

Mainly you should have your pet help to stun but the additional damage is good to tick people's charm. Just don't focus primarily on your pet. I've seen people say "if you kill the pet you kill the Veno" and that is not true in the slightest. If you know how to play a Veno you can outlive your pet for a long time and even make a kill without one.

Choosing to not use fox form is a bad idea. Purge, Amp Damage and Soul Degen are skills that will help a lot. Not only that, against physical classes you can go fox form when they spark and it will give you more physical defense. HA Venos make the best use of fox form but it does have its uses for AA venos.

I know a lot more about HA Venos than AA, sorry if some of this was already said. If we were talking about HA Venos I'd probably be able to write a reply the size of a book.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
you all helped me a lot

thankies

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
If you want to gain an edge over just about every pker on this server you shouldn't think exclusively in combos.

Combos are usefull, yes, but not the only usefull thing.

Predict what your opponent is trying to do and mess it up. Make them waste more chi, genie & cooldowns than you do to block them, that way you'll gain the advantage.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
If you want to gain an edge over just about every pker on this server you shouldn't think exclusively in combos.

Combos are usefull, yes, but not the only usefull thing.

Predict what your opponent is trying to do and mess it up. Make them waste more chi, genie & cooldowns than you do to block them, that way you'll gain the advantage.

yea, I need combos for the beginning

then I MAY learn how to use skills I need in different situations like I did in WoW. I can't say anything until I try to pk myself. I'll ask guildies to train me a little

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Gabuis

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

i hope you understand what Gabuis said.

I hope too  :sad:

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
Feone will give the best advice when it comes to this type of shit.

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline Johania

I'm 2 posts away from forum veterinary.

WTF thats a new job? forum veterinary LOL

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
WTF thats a new job? forum veterinary LOL

veterinary

btw tested my damage on steroids yesterday

it sucked lol xDDDD

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
veterinary

btw tested my damage on steroids yesterday

it sucked lol xDDDD
You said on your first post that you're dragon. I don't know if you got R8 yet but, yeah, damage in Arcane Dragon isn't really all that high. Once you get R8 + Decent accessories, you'll be hitting harder. Keep in mind that Venos aren't supposed to be a class that deals one shots. Yes, you can, but you won't often.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
You said on your first post that you're dragon. I don't know if you got R8 yet but, yeah, damage in Arcane Dragon isn't really all that high. Once you get R8 + Decent accessories, you'll be hitting harder. Keep in mind that Venos aren't supposed to be a class that deals one shots. Yes, you can, but you won't often.

I don't think I'll get r8 soon :'(

or if I'll get it at all

it seems to be hard and I usually get bored

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

sorround

Combos are simple in 1v1's though you'll need to get good gear to be able to tank a little. Amp them purge them, chi burn them,simply annoy them untill they use all of their immunities and their genie is empty while doing this try to kite with fox form(demon) and build chi and tank them  when they're out of everything, nova them and its most likely they'll die. Chan eas that know what they're doing and have nullify poison will rape you in seconds so don't try kiddo other than that, just do what I said :< that's if you're demon and aa.

if you sage, soul degen then amp and your target is ready to die, contrary to what a lot of people say, a sage veno is tanky as *** AND can kill pretty damn easily in 1v1's even better than demon ones imho. Plus with the new fox form, you will never be out of chi so you can spam nova the entire fight and not worry about not having enough chi for survival skills. This is something important, don't nova if you know they can faith it/nullify thru it, because you'll end up with no chi and venos need this to survive but that ain't a problem for sage venos like I said. 

Happy new year!!!!
Bye.
Last Edit: Jan 01, 2014, 06:44 am by lol.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Against EAs use the less ct debuff and done,try to kite,use fox form to tank as much as u can,while in fox form = purify wep,while in normal form purify wep or a good def level wep so u can really face them,u have 2 less damage taken skills(morai blazing barrier and reflect),run as a veno is not a shame,u have that run boost to kite,not to stand and get fcked,try to heal pet,but not focus only on pet survival,cause if u focus pet,u get stunned and fcked,it's not good,try to balance the attention to pet,their debuffs,your debuffs and a way to bewitch them and nova,that's mostly the way a wf plays,btw,while running,cast a skill,run,cast a skill,that can kill a sin or a EA slowly,cause they think,eh,1 hit,but that hit u make has 8-9k damage,5 skills like that and target dead xD it's just about running and kiting
Last Edit: Jan 01, 2014, 10:35 am by Seby

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Combos are simple in 1v1's though you'll need to get good gear to be able to tank a little. Amp them purge them, chi burn them,simply annoy them untill they use all of their immunities and their genie is empty while doing this try to kite with fox form(demon) and build chi and tank them  when they're out of everything, nova them and its most likely they'll die. Chan eas that know what they're doing and have nullify poison will rape you in seconds so don't try kiddo other than that, just do what I said :< that's if you're demon and aa.

if you sage, soul degen then amp and your target is ready to die, contrary to what a lot of people say, a sage veno is tanky as *** AND can kill pretty damn easily in 1v1's even better than demon ones imho. Plus with the new fox form, you will never be out of chi so you can spam nova the entire fight and not worry about not having enough chi for survival skills. This is something important, don't nova if you know they can faith it/nullify thru it, because you'll end up with no chi and venos need this to survive but that ain't a problem for sage venos like I said. 

Happy new year!!!!
Bye.
Why do you keep being dumb and say that ct EA fcks everything as far as i seen good WFs defeating them,not being able to defeat them is not a game failure,is your own failure,cause,as u see,no1 else QQ'ed about wf's being weak against EA,ofc,you are a exception to everything