Epic Perfect World

Spirit forge system

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Is it possible to add something like spirit forge for honing? bb.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

Also, yes pls im use 40k ec on hone and get bad stat!!!
i feel like i'm dead

Robbert

+1 very good suggestion >Swane<

Sarju

LOL NO YOU WILL NOT KID LET ME TELL WHY YOU WILL NOT KID BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT GOOD AND SINCE SINCE YOU ARE NOT GOOD YOU DO NOT GET ANY GOOD STUFF FOR BEING NOT GOOD SO IF YOU WANT TO GET GOOD STUFF THEN STOP BEING NOT GOOD BECAUSE RIGHT NOW YOU ARE NOT GOOD KID

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask

Offline Savi

• Old Player
  • ♥Zhoephast was here♥!ace too♥
uehuehuehueh all dumb, its impossible. Atleast for our devs.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr

ROFLMAO!

But +1 to that suggestion....

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Not sure if it's possible, but it is a good idea in theory.  Although, since you lose the materials anyways, it would probably just be redundant.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Naosu

• Boop
I think it's a good idea, even with lose the mats. Which is just like reshaping anyway.

I want to hone my veno's weapons, but with how they are now I'm not because the stats will automatically go down. It's that way for a lot of people with their weapons AND armor. Or they spend a lot of ec/st/warrior seals to hone and can't get it as good as how it first turned out. I've heard a many of people rage in faction chat that their honing made it worse and they couldn't even get it back to the stats they started with. :<
What am I even doing?

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I think it's a good idea, even with lose the mats. Which is just like reshaping anyway.

I want to hone my veno's weapons, but with how they are now I'm not because the stats will automatically go down. It's that way for a lot of people with their weapons AND armor. Or they spend a lot of ec/st/warrior seals to hone and can't get it as good as how it first turned out. I've heard a many of people rage in faction chat that their honing made it worse and they couldn't even get it back to the stats they started with. :<

I tend to not gamble when I'm as close to perfect as possible.

What I mean is that if something has +12 magic, if it's +10-+11, I'm not gonna hone because chances are, it will go down and you'll spend more time/money getting it back to that (slightly) imperfect stat, and you may never get +12 anyways.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Who is KING >me<

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Very good suggestion, GRANDMASTER SWANE you are KING. +9999999.

Offline Naosu

• Boop
I tend to not gamble when I'm as close to perfect as possible.

What I mean is that if something has +12 magic, if it's +10-+11, I'm not gonna hone because chances are, it will go down and you'll spend more time/money getting it back to that (slightly) imperfect stat, and you may never get +12 anyways.

But some people do. *shrugs* I want to on my veno's def weapon. She's got a +24 as main and a +1 as an add. But I won't because I'd never get it to +30 let alone back up to +25. :< For now I'm just happy with what I have. Would still love to see this though. ^^
What am I even doing?

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms

Crystali-150SIN